I read that NPC's will be back alley drug dealers but can your player be a dealer and if so if anyone takes drugs will it give the player any specialities? Otherwise there would be no reason buying the drugs?

4 minutes ago, Happy_Stingray said:

I read that NPC's will be back alley drug dealers but can your player be a dealer

Yes both i'd imagine.

5 minutes ago, Happy_Stingray said:

f so if anyone takes drugs will it give the player any specialities?

maybe small boosts but will have drawbacks greater than the boosts.

• Like 1

Id like to see a reason to buy drugs like weed heals you coke makes your mouse sensitivity go up  lsd makes you see things and meth makes you die lol idk 

3 hours ago, Topshotz357 said:

Id like to see a reason to buy drugs like weed heals you coke makes your mouse sensitivity go up  lsd makes you see things and meth makes you die lol idk 

Certain narcotic substances could increase one's happiness with a "negative withdrawal". In the process, an artist should be capable of attaining benefits towards consuming the substance by SOME-HOW producing a high-quality painting or song.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, DLimit said:

Certain narcotic substances could increase one's happiness with a "negative withdrawal". In the process, an artist should be capable of attaining benefits towards consuming the substance by SOME-HOW producing a high-quality painting or song.

Sooo since weed has no negative impact other than losing a job via a peetest and being illegal wouldn't it just make u happy n heal you?

4 minutes ago, Topshotz357 said:

Sooo since weed has no negative impact other than losing a job via a peetest and being illegal wouldn't it just make u happy n heal you?

Negative effects:

1. Slower response rate

2. Decreased productivity within the workplace

3. A stench that provides Law enforcement officers with reasonable suspicion to observe your behaviors

4. State of depression due to dependency on the substance for happiness

5. Vision is slightly impaired

etc...

14 hours ago, DLimit said:

Negative effects:

1. Slower response rate

2. Decreased productivity within the workplace

3. A stench that provides Law enforcement officers with reasonable suspicion to observe your behaviors

4. State of depression due to dependency on the substance for happiness

5. Vision is slightly impaired

etc...

1 maybe if its REALLY GOOD stuff 

2no not really ive known many people who smoked at work and worked just as fast and as effective as the others at the job

3ill give you this one but its not really a stench 

4it makes you happy it is not addictive and if your that depressed you need help not drugs

5ive never been visually impaired from any form of it or potency soo nope 

48 minutes ago, Topshotz357 said:

1 maybe if its REALLY GOOD stuff 

2no not really ive known many people who smoked at work and worked just as fast and as effective as the others at the job

3ill give you this one but its not really a stench 

4it makes you happy it is not addictive and if your that depressed you need help not drugs

5ive never been visually impaired from any form of it or potency soo nope 

The game should not possess the substance without any negative repercussions considering that human beings should be a bit dependent on the substance. Social scientific and neurological studies have confirmed that the long-term withdrawal from marijuana results in a state of depression if one is incapable of consuming the substance considering that subjects remain dependent on the consumption of the substance in order to attain happiness.

1. Marijuana reduces depression.

2. After the effect of marijuana ceases to exist, it results in depression.

It is a psychological dependency rather than a physical dependency.

51 minutes ago, DLimit said:

The game should not possess the substance without any negative repercussions considering that human beings should be a bit dependent on the substance. Social scientific and neurological studies have confirmed that the long-term withdrawal from marijuana results in a state of depression if one is incapable of consuming the substance considering that subjects remain dependent on the consumption of the substance in order to attain happiness.

1. Marijuana reduces depression.

2. After the effect of marijuana ceases to exist, it results in depression.

It is a psychological dependency rather than a physical dependency.

Im sry but from personal experience thats incorrect I smoked and just stopped when I was going fora job and haven't since smoked so I can keep my job and there is no dependants or more depression and in most cases no depression in my day to day life im sry but the closest thing to a downside for weed is you can sometimes forget things if its really good stuff and you can smell it ...thats about it 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Topshotz357 said:

Im sry but from personal experience thats incorrect I smoked and just stopped when I was going fora job and haven't since smoked so I can keep my job and there is no dependants or more depression and in most cases no depression in my day to day life im sry but the closest thing to a downside for weed is you can sometimes forget things if its really good stuff and you can smell it ...thats about it 

It often depends on the individual that consumes the substance. However, for the majority of human beings, the substance produces a state of depression if one do not consume the substance after a long period of time.

13 minutes ago, DLimit said:

It often depends on the individual that consumes the substance. However, for the majority of human beings, the substance produces a state of depression if one do not consume the substance after a long period of time.

You either must be terribly uninformed or don't smoke it yourself, because I couldn't disagree with you more. The majority of people don't suffer from Marijuana withdrawal whatsoever and any psychological damage only comes from a strain with particularly high levels of THC in it.

Edited by Kickapoo
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

You either must be terribly uniformed or don't smoke it yourself, because I couldn't disagree with you more. The majority of people don't suffer from Marijuana withdrawal whatsoever and any psychological damage only comes from a strain with particularly high levels of THC in it.

As a human being that had consumed and distributed the substance for nearly ten years prior to quitting the substance, hundreds of individuals would continuously state their desire for marijuana on a day to day basis in order resolve their "negative mood".

Withdrawal is a common practice that is not necessarily severe. 

Edited by DLimit

5 minutes ago, DLimit said:

As a human being that had consumed and distributed the substance for nearly ten years prior to quitting the substance, hundreds of individuals would continuously state their desire for marijuana on a day to day basis in order resolve their "negative mood".

Withdrawal is a common practice that is not necessarily severe. 

Their negative mood probably has no correlation to the drug though, it probably stemmed from their shitty day at work or something. So saying the drug causes withdrawal depression is wrong, it's just an easy option to go to when a bit stressed.

• Like 1

Their negative mood probably has no correlation to the drug though, it probably stemmed from their shitty day at work or something. So saying the drug causes withdrawal depression is wrong, it's just an easy option to go to when a bit stressed.

Either way, the game should produce a combination of incentives and consequences for consuming any narcotic substance for the purposes of increasing a dependency on the product. Thus, individuals that remain dependent on marijuana in order increase their "happiness" shall eventually undergo a withdrawal that involves undergoing a state of depression after the individual discontinues consuming the product.

The key phrase would be the following: dependency on the substance in order to remain happy due to the inability to cope with the realities of life while sober.

The identical symptoms remain prevalent with any psychological addiction, such as gambling.

A psychological addiction is separate from a neurological or physical addiction based on the idea that it stems from the mind rather than a neurochemical imbalance.

The goal would involve motivating citizens to purchase marijuana from drug dealers in order to serve the interests of criminals. In the process, state-owned and corporate-owned rehabilitation centers could accumulate wealth for producing counselling programs within the game.

Edited by DLimit

19 minutes ago, DLimit said:

I could list about 100 people I know that aren't effected by weed like that   also might I add you cant od from weed ether

7 minutes ago, DLimit said:

Either way, the game should produce a combination of incentives and consequences for consuming any narcotic substance for the purposes of increasing a dependency on the product. Thus, individuals that remain dependent on marijuana in order increase their "happiness" shall eventually undergo a withdrawal that involves undergoing a state of depression after the individual discontinues consuming the product.

The key phrase would be the following: dependency on the substance in order to remain happy due to the inability to cope with the realities of life while sober.

The identical symptoms remain prevalent with any psychological addiction, such as gambling.

A psychological addiction is separate from a neurological or physical addiction based on the idea that it stems from the mind rather than a neurochemical imbalance.

The goal would involve motivating citizens to purchase marijuana from drug dealers in order to serve the interests of criminals. In the process, state-owned and corporate-owned rehabilitation centers could accumulate wealth for producing counselling programs within the game.

Why do I get the feeling the only reason you want to play Identity is to smoke virtual weed

10 minutes ago, Topshotz357 said:

I could list about 100 people I know that aren't effected by weed like that   also might I add you cant od from weed ether

Question:

1. Are the one-hundred subjects chronic consumers of marijuana?

2. Did such subjects eliminate the habit of consuming marijuana on a daily basis?

3. Did the subjects undergo a state of depression due to the elimination of such a habit?

4. How did the individuals cope with reality after their persons had stopped consuming the product?

P.S. I am not the average "anti-Marijuana" human being on Fox News. Personally, I do not mind if one consumes marijuana considering that it is their Right to consume the substance. In the process, the substance possesses more benefits than consequences if it were to be legalized throughout the globe. However, psychological addictions are prevalent amongst the majority of chronic consumers of marijuana.

Edited by DLimit

Why do I get the feeling the only reason you want to play Identity is to smoke virtual weed

"Name: UNDISCLOSED (Do not intend to compromise one's identity as an espionage agent)

Intended Occupation: Industrial, Political, and Agricultural Espionage agent prior to functioning as a politician for a radical left-wing political part"

As an espionage agent and future governor, I do not intend to consume any narcotic substances. However, the game should involve providing citizens with a REASON to purchase narcotic substances from criminals. Thus, the substances should include incentives combined with a consequence that involves becoming dependent on the substance.

10 minutes ago, DLimit said:

"Name: UNDISCLOSED (Do not intend to compromise one's identity as an espionage agent)

Intended Occupation: Industrial, Political, and Agricultural Espionage agent prior to functioning as a politician for a radical left-wing political part"

As an espionage agent and future governor, I do not intend to consume any narcotic substances. However, the game should involve providing citizens with a REASON to purchase narcotic substances from criminals. Thus, the substances should include incentives combined with a consequence that involves becoming dependent on the substance.

What are you doing my friend, I am talking to you not your in game character

4 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

What are you doing my friend, I am talking to you not your in game character

You had argued that my character intends to consume marijuana throughout the entire game. However, since the character shall function as an espionage agent and governor, the character will not consume any narcotic substances.

24 minutes ago, DLimit said:

Ok so im gonna take it you have never smoked but ill help u out ok you want negative things in game and dependencies ok here is the answer ...its heals you with no negative impact it makes you happy with no negative impact but its illegal so you go to jail when caught and the character doesn't become dependant but the player does cuz of the immense upsideof the drug having no real downside other than your super hungry on it

4 minutes ago, Topshotz357 said:

Ok so im gonna take it you have never smoked but ill help u out ok you want negative things in game and dependencies ok here is the answer ...its heals you with no negative impact it makes you happy with no negative impact but its illegal so you go to jail when caught and the character doesn't become dependant but the player does cuz of the immense upsideof the drug having no real downside other than your super hungry on it

If one had analyzed my previous statements, I had consumed and distributed marijuana for ten years prior to quitting the substance. Studies, including my personal experience with chronic consumers of marijuana, had concluded that individuals undergo a psychological addiction, rather than a physical or neurological addiction, to the substance due to the inability to cope with reality without the substance.

Would one argue that "gambling" is a psychological addiction? If so, then the identical scenario applies to chronic consumers of marijuana.