Sign in to follow this  
Graymatter-78

Terror

I can't be the only one thinking of becoming one in identity . Rocket launcher between a cops and my comrades would be awesome !

• Like 1

While one may be a terrorist, it's not a full-time job, per se.  There is a source of income and many have legitimate jobs (many also have illegitimate).  Ultimately, what I want to get at is, I am interested in playing some sort of role with terrorists.  As to what extent I want to participate, it will depend on what position I find myself in.  It will most definitely be along the lines of funding through whatever donations I can send.

On 2016-12-4 at 5:12 AM, Graymatter-78 said:

I can't be the only one thinking of becoming one in identity . Rocket launcher between a cops and my comrades would be awesome !

No explosives in the game.

• Like 1

On 5/2/2017 at 3:37 PM, LuckyDuck said:

No explosives in the game.

That's a pretty bold, and broad statement. Source?

5 minutes ago, Norway174 said:

That's a pretty bold, and broad statement. Source?

It has been said on twitter before.

I am a mod for this forum btw, but that info don't matter because it has been public knowledge that their will be no explosives in the game. I will try find a post on the forum with it being said. Here in this Post it has a tweet about it.

• Like 1

Sorry, all I see are uncertainty. People claiming they think there won't be. Or saying it will be without source to an official statement.

If you are referring to that Twitter post, he is saying "No bombs". You can have explosives without bombs.
What you should be saying is "No bombs in the game." ;) Unless you can find a source where he explicitly states explosives, or explosions.

6 minutes ago, Norway174 said:

Sorry, all I see are uncertainty. People claiming they think there won't be. Or saying it will be without source to an official statement.

If you are referring to that Twitter post, he is saying "No bombs". You can have explosives without bombs.
What you should be saying is "No bombs in the game." ;) Unless you can find a source where he explicitly states explosives, or explosions.

Well i am certain of the answer I gave and that is of one explosive. I would not say it was confirmed if I didn't get it officially from a dev. I don't know the link for the actual point of origin of my source but I can get an official answer if you like so that you can have certainty with my answer but it is the answer you will get from the devs. I am just relaying the info I know/ learned over the year+ I have been on the forum.

@LuckyDuck
I realize I may have sounded a bit too harsh, or dismissive. And I apologize for that.
So I'd like to go a bit further into detail and clarify my point of view.

This is just my personal understanding from the Twitter post above.

He's clearly, in my opinion, referring to bombs. As in, a game mechanic to blow something, or someone, up into an explosion.
Those include items such as C4, TNT, Grenades, anything designed to go boom.

However, he is not saying there won't be any explosions in the game.

At this point, it's just pure speculations. But what happens if you keep shooting at car? How to house fires start? There's probably more as well, just can't think of anything right now.

Edited by Norway174

6 minutes ago, Norway174 said:

@LuckyDuck
I realize I may have sounded a bit too harsh, or dismissive. And I apologize for that.
So I'd like to go a bit further into detail and clarify my point of view.

This is just my personal understanding from the Twitter post above.

He's clearly, in my opinion, referring to bombs. As in, a game mechanic to blow something, or someone, up into an explosion.
Those include items such as C4, TNT, Grenades, anything designed to go boom.

However, he is not saying there won't be any explosions in the game.

At this point, it's just pure speculations. But what happens if you keep shooting at car? How to house fires start? There's probably more as well, just can't think of anything right now.

I know that specific tweet don't refer to all explosives but that is not the actual tweet I got the info from, however I understand that on what you consider from the tweet. 

Fires are not player started and they are automated instead. Cars won't explode necessarily when crashed but unsure with shooting it.

24 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

but that is not the actual tweet I got the info from

Then feel free to point me in the right direction to the Tweet in which you got said information from. Until I see it from an official source, it's nothing more but speculations.

And saying "No explosives" is a much broader term than saying "No bombs."

The devs have confirmed that there will not be any  military in the game, and no military weapons either.
Rocket launcher or explosives will be seen as military weapons and therefore not be in the game.

If the devs at some point decide to add it, then it will be after the final release, but as it is for now it will not be in the game.