KingBen1223

Identity Art

Is anyone else here extremely interested in the art aspect of the game? if so I would love to discuss it with other players and form a company maybe where we as a group of artists can work together to create and promote our art around the game world. Lol let me know what you guys think! 

PS: Sorry if im positing this in the wrong section of the forums lol

IMG_1768.thumb.JPG.e950f5ab834d69099b081

• Like 2

I would definitely buy nice works of art from other players to frame and hang in my home.

well  Frank my good sir i believe i have something in place.

Would you mind taking a look at my thread and giving me some insights on my business model, and if it seems like a place where you would visit.

Thanks in advance,

Bob Ross, CEO of Bob Ross Inc: Promoter of Fine Art and founder of The Platinum Club

On 4.12.2016 at 4:35 AM, Frank said:

I would definitely buy nice works of art from other players to frame and hang in my home.

like MonaLisa, Sistine Chapel, creation of Adam, The Starry Night, the white peace bird, Eugéne Delacroix - Liberty Guides the People, the Scream

cant wait to see the results :D

• Like 1

On 12/4/2016 at 3:33 AM, KingBen1223 said:

Is anyone else here extremely interested in the art aspect of the game? if so I would love to discuss it with other players and form a company maybe where we as a group of artists can work together to create and promote our art around the game world. Lol let me know what you guys think! 

PS: Sorry if im positing this in the wrong section of the forums lol

IMG_1768.thumb.JPG.e950f5ab834d69099b081

i will definitely want to buy art