Not to keen on the name..well I wasn't either, it was either this or The Joker Gang...yea not too bright...

So... I wrote this whole nice little thingie...took me at least two hours... It was pretty but, I'm going to bullshit it now...until i feel like making it glamours again 

Lets Talk Power...here are the branches of our Governmentz ...remember

"With great power comes great responsibility... "-Some Old Guy(Brought to you By Uncle Ben's Rice) ben.png

Image result for Joker png

Theirs me...The highest point of them all....you don't need to worry about that position..yet.

Image result for harley quinn logo png

Harley Quinn's who will advise and help me manage Jokerz...think of yourselves as...the president cabinet members. You will also be helping manage the Jesters/Clowns and freaks. Your main job is to get into politics, become cops and pull the strings of the law and other families who aren't our allies to meet our aid. I trust you small group of individuals over anyone else...dont make me regret it.

Image result for jester logo png

The Lead over the clowns. Your the eyes and ears of the streets and you manage operations from the shadows. You'll get your hands dirty but not to much..if things run smoothly. Your prime directive is to keep suspicion down, pay off cops and, recruit, but mainly give info to the Harley Quinn of your choice. Your also responsible for recruiting trustable clowns to be Jesters, careful blunder heads you don't want ti recruit the wrong people and have us at a civil war with ourselves.

Image result for Clown logo png

You all have it easier, then most. You are the Generals of production and you rule over the Goons..ahem! I mean Freaks. Your duty is to lead our freaks (New Comers) into battle. Show them how things are done. Be an example fo them and lead them through the nights. You recruit Freaks aswell becareful who you take in. If they betray us.its on your head!

Image result for Freak Png

Last But not least...the Freaks! Your new. Your the front line, and your loyalties will be tempted many times. You are the least trusted so prove yourselves ans show you got what it takes to earn some money ?

Want in on this Sweet Joker Mullah? 

Type down below or send an email to: https://mail.google.com/mail/u/1/#inbox

ALL POSITIONS AVAILABLE! (For now.. anyway)

Also Looking for allies! 

Image result for joker gif

Edited by The_Joker
Deleted the first time.
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, The_Joker said:

I read somewhere killing withought reason is punishable ?  And even if they do even if knowone comes to my aid, even if it's me and me alone in this group I'll manage. 

Their will most likely be a program in the game that calculated whoever kills another character. If the killing was done for no reason, or you fail to provide why you have killed the man or women out of character, you will be banned for RDM. 

• Like 1

This organization is very different, of course you will not be taken as serious as the "Bland" italian families like mine but it still is kinda cool to see some new things come into the picture.

Just don't let the group get out of hand, I can see a lot of trolls joining to mess with people.

13 minutes ago, IDEN said:

This organization is very different, of course you will not be taken as serious as the "Bland" italian families like mine but it still is kinda cool to see some new things come into the picture.

Just don't let the group get out of hand, I can see a lot of trolls joining to mess with people.

Thank you! that's all I really wanted was what every group/gang gets. A "welcome , our family is with you". and yours isn't bland non of yours are, I checked out each of your post before I signed up! your groups served what one  would say...a role model.

On 12/4/2016 at 3:26 PM, The_Joker said:

Not to keen on the name..well I wasn't either, it was either this or The Joker Gang...yea not too bright...

So... I wrote this whole nice little thingie...took me at least two hours... It was pretty but, I'm going to bullshit it now...until i feel like making it glamours again 

Lets Talk Power...here are the branches of our Governmentz ...remember

"With great power comes great responsibility... "-Some Old Guy(Brought to you By Uncle Ben's Rice) ben.png

Image result for Joker png

Theirs me...The highest point of them all....you don't need to worry about that position..yet.

Image result for harley quinn logo png

Harley Quinn's who will advise and help me manage Jokerz...think of yourselves as...the president cabinet members. You will also be helping manage the Jesters/Clowns and freaks. Your main job is to get into politics, become cops and pull the strings of the law and other families who aren't our allies to meet our aid. I trust you small group of individuals over anyone else...dont make me regret it.

Image result for jester logo png

The Lead over the clowns. Your the eyes and ears of the streets and you manage operations from the shadows. You'll get your hands dirty but not to much..if things run smoothly. Your prime directive is to keep suspicion down, pay off cops and, recruit, but mainly give info to the Harley Quinn of your choice. Your also responsible for recruiting trustable clowns to be Jesters, careful blunder heads you don't want ti recruit the wrong people and have us at a civil war with ourselves.

Image result for Clown logo png

You all have it easier, then most. You are the Generals of production and you rule over the Goons..ahem! I mean Freaks. Your duty is to lead our freaks (New Comers) into battle. Show them how things are done. Be an example fo them and lead them through the nights. You recruit Freaks aswell becareful who you take in. If they betray us.its on your head!

Image result for Freak Png

Last But not least...the Freaks! Your new. Your the front line, and your loyalties will be tempted many times. You are the least trusted so prove yourselves ans show you got what it takes to earn some money ?

Want in on this Sweet Joker Mullah? 

Type down below or send an email to: https://mail.google.com/mail/u/1/#inbox

ALL POSITIONS AVAILABLE! (For now.. anyway)

Also Looking for allies! 

Image result for joker gif

Interesting 

• Like 1