Rick_Anderson

Discovery Logistics Inc.

About us

Discovery Logistics Inc. (DLI) is an international freight forwarder founded in 2016. Our number one priority is to get your freight safe and quick to your destination. We forward freight to small business. We successfully offer our clients complete door to door transportation. We here at Discovery Logistics Inc don’t believe logistics is just about moving items from one place to another. We believe it’s much deeper than that.

Quote: Discovery Logistics Inc. your logical choice for freight transportation.

Structure

Management Team

President @Rick_Anderson

Vice-President  (Open) (1)

Director of Logistics  (Open) (1)

Director of Finance (Closed)

Director of Marketing (Closed)

Director of Inspections (Closed)

Logistics/Transportation Team

Transport/Logistics Leader (Open) (1)

Logistics Supervisor (Open) (1)

Logistics Member  (Open) (2)

Transportation Supervisor (Open) (1)

Transportation Member (Open) (2)

Inspection Team

Lead Inspector (Closed)

Superior Inspector (Closed)

Truck Inspector (Closed)

Marketing Team

Marketing Supervisor (Closed)

Marketer (Closed)

Transport Team

Coach Driver  (Open) (1)

Driver @gustavomodo

Service

Here at Discovery Logistics Inc, We value our customers needs and try our best to provide the safest and quickest means to satisfy them.

Our trucks and Drivers undergo regular inspections and safety checks. Furthermore, Discovery Logistics Inc. We can take anything you throw at us ranging from live stock, to clothes, to firearms, and much more. We will make sure your cargo arrives safely and if it doesn't we provide insurances to some cargo. Further information about jobs is in our contracts.

Application Format

You roleplay name: (Example Rick Anderson)

Website name:

Why you wanna join DLI:

What Position do you wanna join the Company:

Do you have a working mic:

NOTE: All details about the different jobs are open to change -including payments- due to unknown ingame mechanics that may wreck the business model (if there is any)

Discovery Logistics Inc. ©

Contact Us:

Reply or PM me for job offers.

Edited by Rick_Anderson
Edited and closed some stuff
  • Like 4

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor DLI logo

Dear Dragon123,

in response to your application, you are hired as Truck Driver. If the game comes out we will make a contract of you as employee of our company.

what generally is in the contract is your salary, how much hours you must work in game and the Terms of Service. What also in the contract is that you have a probationary period of one week (real life) which means that you can take dismissal for any reason. But we can also fire you for any reason in the probationary period.

Thank you for your response on this job offer.

Rick Anderson

Founder/CEO Discovery Logistics Inc.

Edited by Rick_Anderson
  • Like 2

Cant wait to see this out on the street i see you guy put allot of work in it and try to make something out of it best logistics company so far

• Like 3

@HICA12345, Thanks for being so polite. We hope to see you out on the Streets.

Edited by Rick_Anderson
  • Like 2

Here at the Head Office Of

Discovery Logistics Inc.

Are glad that we made the

100 Views!!

Edited by Rick_Anderson
  • Like 2

You roleplay name: Oliver Stone

Website name: RaidingHamster

Why you wanna join DLI: I would like to start a transportation way down the line and would like to have a record to prove I am applicable for the business. I also would like to learn more about the trucking business and it seems like a decent/fun job in general. 

What Position do you wanna join the Company: Trucker

• Like 1

@RaidingHamster

Dear Mr.Stone,

in response to your application, you are hired as Truck Driver. If the game comes out we will make a contract of you as employee of our company.

what generally is in the contract is your salary, how much hours you must work in game and the Terms of Service. What also in the contract is that you have a probationary period of one week (real life) which means that you can take dismissal for any reason. But we can also fire you for any reason in the probationary period.

Rick Anderson

(Any other qeustion come search me on teamspeak: eu2.voicenode.net:10032)

Edited by Rick_Anderson
  • Like 1

RolePlay Name- Mike Jackson (Big Mike)

Website name- BMike

Why do i want to join DLI- i have always been facinated by trucks and the trucking lifestyle in general. I would love to see the world out of a big rig moving at 60+ mph! I feel  DLI is a great place to start my trucking career,  build new relationships with co-workers and make DLI the best Logistic company 

What position would i like to join- I would like to be a Trucker. 

• Like 1

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor DLI logo             

Dear Mr. Jackson,

in response to your application, you are hired as Truck Driver Or Coach Driver. If the game comes out we will make a contract of you as employee of our company.

Rick Anderson

Edited by Rick_Anderson
  • Like 1

You roleplay name: Amy Rogue

Website name: BluePandaIta

Why you wanna join DLI: I'd like to find a nice job IG. I'm studying marketing and graphic design, so i think i'll be a nice resource for the Company and I've always liked trucks (I played a lot of ETS 2)

What Position do you wanna join the Company: Director of Marketing

Edited by BluePandaIta

1 hour ago, BluePandaIta said:

You roleplay name: Amy Rogue

Website name: BluePandaIta

Why you wanna join DLI: I'd like to find a nice job IG. I'm studying marketing and graphic design, so i think i'll be a nice resource for the Company and I've always liked trucks (I played a lot of ETS 2)

What Position do you wanna join the Company: Director of Marketing

Dear Mr. Rogue

in response to your application, you are hired as Director of Marketing. If the game comes out we will
make a contract of you as employee of our company.
what generally is in the contract is your salary, how much hours you must work in game and
the Terms of Service. What also in the contract is that you have a probationary period of one
week (real life) which means that you can take dismissal for any reason. But we can also fire
you for any reason in the probationary period.

SoldierPro

Director of Inspections Discovery Logistics Inc.

• Like 1