Dream

Bank of Rapidora est. 2016

Logomakr_1Zv2Vb.png.53e83b166c12e5993525

Who we are

We are a group of people who buy and loan.

We mainly loan people money with slight interest on top.

Along with the loans we need a deposit on the loan, depending how big the loan is this could be anything from a piece of art to your home.

We also buy/sell homes and any property straight of the bat.

Who we need

I need a couple of confident people who can manage separate deals and please the clients.

I need some people who are good at math and can calculate exactly what deposit needs to be taken.

I also need a third party debt collector agency

*Will add more soon*

Edited by Dream
  • Like 3

Looking good old chap. So good to have you and your business as a part of our club. Hopefully the club can help you with whatever you might need in regards to your business. 

18 minutes ago, Herzog said:

Looking good old chap. So good to have you and your business as a part of our club. Hopefully the club can help you with whatever you might need in regards to your business. 

Thank you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dream said:

Yes sir.

Is there any way we could work something out in an agreement about a business loan? I need to buy a factory and clothing store to make suits but I need suits to make money to buy the establishments, so if you could help me out by providing an affordable factory and shop, I will pay it back when my suits start selling. Also if we make this deal I would have a boost which would put me ahead of many competitors, significantly increasing profits.

• Like 1

On 11/12/2016 at 10:06 AM, JoelKeys said:

Is there any way we could work something out in an agreement about a business loan? I need to buy a factory and clothing store to make suits but I need suits to make money to buy the establishments, so if you could help me out by providing an affordable factory and shop, I will pay it back when my suits start selling. Also if we make this deal I would have a boost which would put me ahead of many competitors, significantly increasing profits.

PM me with more information.

@Dream Hello, please PM me, I have a few serious and personal questions about my business. @JoelKeys and I have similar problems since we are both CEO's of Clothing Lines, I need property for my stores/factories and etc. Please PM me!

I have an idea that could hasten the production of this bank as well as keep it busy and profitable, I plan on owning many businesses which may or may not consist of loans but will also help ensure the safety of all funds and the loyalty of our members in doing business with solely your bank. Perhaps you may be interested in working together in a more favorable arrangement? Take a look at this link for an idea I've posted and see if you'd be willing to sign on as an early representative, and potentially an accelerated recruiting rate? Let me know what you think. :)

Me and the GoldbergCompany are intrested in owning small businesses (like a lot of them) and support local industry. I believe there's nothing better to ensure our cash-in but a good old monopoly empire. I'd be more than happy to play a minor part in your plan!

On ‎16‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 6:33 PM, GoldbergCompany said:

Me and the GoldbergCompany are intrested in owning small businesses (like a lot of them) and support local industry. I believe there's nothing better to ensure our cash-in but a good old monopoly empire. I'd be more than happy to play a minor part in your plan!

Message me.

On ‎25‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 1:58 PM, BOTLANNER said:

When you say debt collector, do you mean 'Enforcers' who would cause some 'discomfort' if they don't pay?

Yes sir.

If you were to compare yourself to a small franchise bank or a federal bank, which one would you choose? BTW, looking forward to storing money with you, :) Good luck!

On 15.12.2016 at 10:27 AM, Dream said:

24/7 Security guards.

holy :/ dont glad to hear that
at least: 1. could you say us which weapons will be used,
2. how may cameras will be there and how to deactived them,
3. can we drive into the bank,if not, where will be the best spot to throw the money through the windows into the cars?
4. how long it takes till cops arrive, (first wave, 2nd, 3rd...)
5. how much TNT is needed to get into the vault or how long does it take to get into the vault with a drill?
6. is there only cash or  gold too, do you own something to get money out of the building?
7. are there buildings in the near so we could play sniper, if needed?
8. is there something like a shift changeover, what are the security suits looks like?
9. are there some unprotected entrences, like basement, roof and where
10. are the alarm buttons hidden and how to deactived them (just to protect your customers and staff - nobody need to get hurt if not needed...)

On 05/06/2017 at 10:44 PM, CrimesBane said:

holy :/ dont glad to hear that
at least: 1. could you say us which weapons will be used,
2. how may cameras will be there and how to deactived them,
3. can we drive into the bank,if not, where will be the best spot to throw the money through the windows into the cars?
4. how long it takes till cops arrive, (first wave, 2nd, 3rd...)
5. how much TNT is needed to get into the vault or how long does it take to get into the vault with a drill?
6. is there only cash or  gold too, do you own something to get money out of the building?
7. are there buildings in the near so we could play sniper, if needed?
8. is there something like a shift changeover, what are the security suits looks like?
9. are there some unprotected entrences, like basement, roof and where
10. are the alarm buttons hidden and how to deactived them (just to protect your customers and staff - nobody need to get hurt if not needed...)

If you PM me this - I can tell you.

• Like 1