Brudlee

Can I make my character fat/overweight?

Question

With the advertised feature of player controlled companies and the furthermore advertised feature of being able to work for said companies in the transportation and delivery aspect, I got thinking; I'd love to be able to create a stereo-typically looking bloke with a big bushy beard, red flannel shirt and work boots! But no stereotypical truck driver is complete without a little bit of chub around the edges! So my question is, can I make the character of my dreams, flab and all?

2 answers to this question

6 hours ago, Brudlee said:

With the advertised feature of player controlled companies and the furthermore advertised feature of being able to work for said companies in the transportation and delivery aspect, I got thinking; I'd love to be able to create a stereo-typically looking bloke with a big bushy beard, red flannel shirt and work boots! But no stereotypical truck driver is complete without a little bit of chub around the edges! So my question is, can I make the character of my dreams, flab and all?

Right now you cannot, it is something that may be added after full release. Say you go to the gym to workout and you start losing that weight, or you don't workout at all and eat lots of food, so your character puts on weight. 

I know they said they would like to get to that level of immersion, but right now it's too much as they would have to model all aspects of clothing with every body type, which is alot.