KingBen1223

Bob Ross INC: Promoter of Fine Art (Job Listings)

IMG_1768.thumb.JPG.e950f5ab834d69099b081

CLICK ABOVE FOR FULL POST WITH WHAT WE ACTUALLY DO, THIS POST BELOW IS JUST OUR AVAILABLE POSITIONS AND THEIR DESCRIPTIONS

Positions: (all interviews will be done in-game in person, PM me for more info on anything regarding positions, or anything in this post for that matter, or if interested in a job)

Store Artistic Advisers (2-4 needed, depending on volume of customers)

For this position, it is highly recommended that you know a fine bit about art, and are able to easily converse with customers and recommend available art pieces to the customer based on their preferences and budget. Once the customer is satisfied with their choice of art piece(s), it is up to you to close the purchase and offer a bill of sale to confirm both the sale and the art's originality. The salary for this position is purely dependent on the quantity and quality of the art pieces you sell. make sure to log the amount of sales you make per day and verify this with copies of your bill(s) of sale(s), only to be handed in directly to me (the CEO) at the end of the day, or if I am not present, the store manager, and if not present so on down the chain of command.

Art Promoter (5 needed)

You will constantly be on the road, visiting different towns and cities to make sure our client's art pieces are appropriately displayed. Visit wealthy parts of town and museums or public places such as high-end restaurants or business parlors, and negotiate price ranges to ensure that the client's art piece may be displayed at that location. Organize business meeting and discussions. For lack of a better term, do EVERYTHING within your power to get our clients art out and about and known around the world. The more famous it becomes, the more it sells for, and the more you, the salesman, make in profit. Much like the Store Artistic Adviser, your salary is purely dependent on the Quantity and Quality of the art you sell. make sure to log the amount of sales you make per day and verify this with copies of your bill(s) of sale(s), only to be handed in directly to me (the CEO) at the end of the day, or if I am not present, the store manager, and if not present so on down the chain of command.

Custom Artist (An art piece that YOU made must be present at the interview for verification of your skill)(5 needed)

Possibly one of the hardest positions to fill at our company, it will also be the most rewarding, both financially and personally. You will be tasked with creating custom art pieces upon customer request. This may involve the customer in question sitting down in a pose or stature, and you captivating that figure onto the canvas, or possibly the customer conveying what they want verbally, and you taking notes and later creating the very masterpiece they desire. This position requires serious artistic skill and is not suited for everyone. 

Art/Literature Professor 

This position as well is very suited to that of the artistically creative, as well as to the charisma and teacher within you. Not only must you be able to paint at a near expert level (not equivalent to that of the custom artist but admirably close), you must also be able to convey your skills upon your pupils in a way that makes them a fine creator, while at the same time not completely giving away your artistic secrets. The same would apply for the Literature professor, as you would have to be able to have great linguistic skill as well as knowledge in editorial and other correctional skills, obviously all required in this profession.

Staff

CEO/Founder: @KingBen1223

Chief Editor (In Charge of the Literature Aspect of Bob Ross Inc): @WhtGhstBlckGhst

Cheif Music Producers (in charge of the music aspect of Bob Ross Inc):

Music Producers (One needed per band/individual singers)

Custom Artist: @Broccoli, @mrbeardma, @KiddoRampage 2 MORE NEEDED

Art/ literature Professor : @WhtGhstBlckGhst (Literature) 1 MORE NEEDED FOR ART PROFESSOR 

Art Promoter: 5 STILL NEEDED

Store Artisitc Advisers: 5 STILL NEEDED

MORE POSITIONS ON THE WAY!!!

(PM me if you are avid in a specific art, yet it has not been included in this post, and I'll be sure to add it to our services and staff positions)

Application (Post in Comments below or PM me)

Name:

Timezone:

Job that you are applying for:

Experience (an art piece that YOU made must be shown if applying for Custom Artist or Art Tutor):

What makes you more deserving of the job than anyone else:

And that's it!

Please PM if interested in any positions, or if you want to get a head start in the more artistic positions of Bob Ross Inc, PM a piece of digital art that you have created (please provide proof that you have created it, I.E signature, watermarks

Edited by KingBen1223
  • Like 1

Sounds great, I will likely buy some artwork from you guys and possibly put in a custom order in the future!

@SamanthaFur I am pleased to see your interest in fine art. If you are willing to show me at least one of your art pieces I would be more than happy to provide you a job as either a Custom Artist or Art tutor at Bob Ross Inc, either or is available with someone of your talent.

Cheers,

Bob Ross 

Edited by KingBen1223

@Frank I am glad to hear you are happy with our business model and services, and I promise you won't be disappointed when purchasing art from Bob Ross Inc!

I've been thinking of starting my own business as an artist character but signing on as an artist for a company/broker may be a better option for me. I'm a very skilled artist, my type of art is not the type that is finished in a single setting, in fact a normal piece generally takes at least a week to perfect. I'd be interested in producing non-client driven art for sale but am open to commission type ideas.

Samples of my artwork can be found at www.unseen.one or www.patreon.com/JohnRussell

Warning: Adult Content!

@Rozmere We at Bob Ross Inc. encourage all types of art, and as such would be more than happy to work with you in producing art styles catering to your talent. Our main goal at Bob Ross Inc is to PROMOTE art, and one of the best ways of doing so is by providing a commission based system for freelance artists such as yourself. We look forward to any future cooperation both on the forums and in-game!