Motown

Moderator Introductions

Hello there!

My name is Cayn and I'm a big fan of Identity since their Kickstarter. Following all their progress since then.
I've worked on several (gaming-) projects before and now I'm super excited to join the moderation part of this amazing project!

As many others here, I just love gaming and the community of it since I was a child. From SNES to Current Gen, it's just pure fun since then.
It's amazing to see all the joy that comes with it and I'm glad I can share it with you!

So let's take this road together and share the fun!
PS: If you need any help - let me know! So I can help you guys out as soon as possible. :)

Cayn out!

• Like 4

Heyhey,

I'm Norway174, most people just call me Norway though.

I've been playing video games for as long as I can remember.
And I've always had a passion for roleplaying in games. Making my own stories, either it be alone in singleplayer, or together with friends in multiplayer.

Which is why I was instantly drawn to Identity the first time I saw the kickstarter back in... What was it again? 2015? I think so.

I honestly have no idea why I was selected as a moderator. I completely tanked my application.
But I do know this, I've been here a long time. I've been brutally honest. And I've had my fair share of comments deleted too.
And I value one thing above all else, integrity. And respect? Wait, that's two things.

What I'm trying to say, is this... As a moderator, I will be fair. At least I hope so. And I always push for what I believe is right. But I'm not afraid to admit when I'm wrong.
And don't hesitate to contact me if you need assistance.

I may not post as much as I used to. But that does not mean I'm not here watching. I'm always watching.

Anyway, I hope that gives some of you an insight as to who I am, and my methods.
With much love,
- xoxo from Norway.

Hello Identity community!

So my name is James as you all probably know by now and notice that I am late introducing myself! I am also known here as "LuckyDuck", I have been a mod now for over a year and a half helping you guys wherever need be and will carry on doing so.

A little bit about me; I am going to be 24 soon, I volunteer during my free time when I can. I am a gamer like everyone here and have been waiting for this amazing game to come to reality since it was announced on kickstarter. I am a very big fan of RP. I have run a few different servers in the past for my community and now am waiting for this game to release to start it up again.

Identity is my dream game and can't wait to play it with you all as it comes near! Don't forget, if you need any assistance in anyway, please don't hesitate to contact me in discord, in the forum PM's or just by tagging me with '@'.

Please treat others with respect and Happy Gaming to you all!

Regards,

LuckyDuck

• Like 2