KingBen1223

Bob Ross INC: Promoter of Fine Art

From the moment he does not make real money, it would surprise me that there are problems of rights :)

You honor me with your patronage. 

May you be blessed with endless happiness and bottomless creativity.

BOB ROSS INC: PROMOTER OF THE ARTS IS TRYING TO STAY ACTIVE ON THE FORUMS ONCE AGAIN!!!

We are in desperate need of a Logo Design artist (see positions and descriptions above) to help us stay relevant and known on the forums. If you think you got what it takes, please consider applying!

As a MASSIVE lover of acting and performing in the theatrical arts, I was partially saddened to not see it mentioned, although, I'm glad that artwork and music are gaining more attention too :)

One thing I would be particularly worried about though, in regards to your business, is that you are linked with a criminal organisation. I might not feel very safe.

@BrianHamilton

The performing arts would be a great addition to the company, and it is something I have considered. However the only reason I do not have it included is simply that I do not know if theatres and acting will even be an ingame feature. If however I am wrong and I can find verification of this feature, you can rest assured that this will be covered by Bob Ross Inc: Promoter of the Arts. 

As for crime, we are not, never have been, nor ever will be affiliated with crime or a crime organization/syndicate. In fact, I fear we will be a direct target of crime and I am heavily considering hiring body guards or a private contracters to help guard the stores innuberable valuable art pieces. (Speaking of which, if any companies which adhead to any of these services, guards etc... please contact me or comment on this post)

thank you @BrianHamilton for expressing your concerns and interest with the company! 

48 minutes ago, KingBen1223 said:

@BrianHamilton

The performing arts would be a great addition to the company, and it is something I have considered. However the only reason I do not have it included is simply that I do not know if theatres and acting will even be an ingame feature. If however I am wrong and I can find verification of this feature, you can rest assured that this will be covered by Bob Ross Inc: Promoter of the Arts. 

As for crime, we are not, never have been, nor ever will be affiliated with crime or a crime organization/syndicate. In fact, I fear we will be a direct target of crime and I am heavily considering hiring body guards or a private contracters to help guard the stores innuberable valuable art pieces. (Speaking of which, if any companies which adhead to any of these services, guards etc... please contact me or comment on this post)

thank you @BrianHamilton for expressing your concerns and interest with the company! 

There is so much wonderful potential for theatrical performances, especially within the Town Square alone!

As for crime, I was regarding the link in your signature in which you mention that you are a "Proud Member of The Neighbourhood" which is under the Gang Initiations board.

BOB ROSS INC IS STILL IN DIRE NEED OF A LOGO DESIGN ARTIST! PM ME IF INTERESTED

Edited by KingBen1223

1 minute ago, KingBen1223 said:

¡BOB ROSS INC AÚN ESTÁ EN DIRE NECESARIO DE UN ARTISTA DE DISEÑO DE LOGO! PM ME SI INTERESA

In what language are you writing?

11 minutes ago, KingBen1223 said:

@TIBURON7013What the hell? I wrote that in English and for some reason it posted in Spanish i guess???

He most likely has a translator active, because its in English for me. :D

On 3/17/2018 at 4:49 PM, MichaelPayne said:

He most likely has a translator active, because its in English for me. :D

Oh, lol thanks. I was really confused

• Like 1

We are now proud to welcome our newest employee, @whitehorn! He will be fulfilling our logo designer role, and providing forum based company design services at affordable prices (prices will be negotiated upon release of game).  PM me if you are interested in this or any other one of our services!

• ver.1.22474487139 1

@KingBen1223We'd love to have you in the Identity Business Server. We already have a few business owners in the server and are always looking for more. If you have any questions feel free to pm me. It's a great place to network and meet other business owners. Thank you.

https://discord.gg/fUs6TMf

2 minutes ago, BioHaze said:

@KingBen1223We'd love to have you in the Identity Business Server. We already have a few business owners in the server and are always looking for more. If you have any questions feel free to pm me. It's a great place to network and meet other business owners. Thank you.

https://discord.gg/fUs6TMf

Nice! I’ll be sure to take a look!

Just now, KingBen1223 said:

Nice! I’ll be sure to take a look!

Awesome! I look forward to seeing you there.

Edited by BioHaze
  • Like 1