KingBen1223

Bob Ross INC: Promoter of Fine Art

BobRossInc-sig.png

*Logo courtesy of @whitehorn

Our small yet prestigious business is tailored for those interested in the Arts aspect of Identity. We deal with everything from painting, sketching, literature, poetry, novels, skill books, music and so much more! We are an organization that is intent on helping you create, distribute, and sell your piece of Art. Whether it be a fine painting worth thousands, or a soon-to-be household novel, we guarantee to have your piece flying off shelves and into the homes of every resident in Identity.

What Services do we Provide?

Forums Services:

Logo Design (Currently unavailable due to lack of Logo Design Artist; see positions)

Bob Ross Inc is currently the only company that offers Logo design options for any and all companies! And for absolutely free (atm) as well! Just PM with any design specifics or requests, and I'll make sure our top logo design experts get the job done on schedule, and with amazing results.

In-Game Services:

Art Sponsorship Program

Are you an aspiring artist whose work can only be surpassed by Picasso himself, yet lack the means to get your art out there, get it known, and of course collect a profit from it? Well, why not enter your art in one of our many art sponsorship programs, where we will display your art throughout the island in various showcases, all for just a small royalty of all copies of your piece sold (%TBD). And if your piece is particularly note-worthy, I the CEO of Bob Ross INC, will personally hang up your original piece in my store and sell it for a price deserving of the talent that created it, with the vast majority of the of the profit (%TBD) going to you, the artist.

Art Courses

Maybe you want to get involved in the world of fine art yourself, but lack the talent to do so. Well, our art Professors will be holding courses at Winston University, so make sure to enroll and learn tips from the pros themselves!

Art Masterpieces 

Perhaps you are just looking for a masterpiece to compliment the haven that is your home, something to brighten your walls and catch the eye of countless visitors that are sure to ensue after you hang one of our masterpieces upon your dwelling. Well look no further, as our selection of fine art throughout the store has all been handpicked by me, the CEO, so you are guaranteed nothing but the best to compliment your home.

Custom Art Pieces

But perhaps this is not enough, perhaps you need something personal, something custom to make your home just as unique as the art soon to decorate it. Why not schedule an appointment and talk to our many custom artists? As long as you provide detailed descriptions of your choice of art, I promise our outstanding artists are sure to conjure up a masterpiece fit for the governor mansion itself! And for just a few more dollars, we will even paint portraits of you, friends and family! 

Publishing House

The Bob Ross Publishing House is yet another branch of our company this is intent on both editing, and mass producing your book, so that it is sure to sell sell sell! Currently, authors have no way of making any revenue off of their literature, as their only option is to submit it to the library. While this is a suitable option for non-for-profit authors, we provide an alternative for those of you who actually want to reap the rewards of all your hard work. Our Chief Editor will personally take a look at your book, make any necessary editorial changes, and we at Bob Ross will immediately begin to mass produce and sell your book at our store, all for a small royalty (%TBD) of all copies sold! We will take in any and all books, assuming they aren't complete and utter messes, we will be sure to fix up, and hang up your book on both our store shelves and the shelves of all dwellings of Identity!

So Many Options!

So with all these options available to you, why not swing by our store located in the most affluent part of town, assuming you have the coin or the talent, You are sure to find something suitable to your taste at Bob Ross INC: Promoter of The Arts

Remember, as the great Bob Ross once said himself:

"We don't make mistakes, just happy little accidents!"

Positions: (all interviews will be done in-game in person, PM me for more info on anything regarding positions, or anything in this post for that matter, or if interested in a job)

Logo Design Artist (filled)

Logo Design Artists/Experts will be our guys on the front lines on both the forums and the in-game world. They will provide logo and brand designs that will help your company and/or storefront really pop out and outshine any competition. Bob Ross Inc only employees logo designers with an impeccable skill set, with only the mindset of making your company shine. You can trust our team of dedicated experts to provide your business with a logo that everyone will soon know and love.

Store Artistic Advisers (2-4 needed, depending on volume of customers)

For this position, it is highly recommended that you know a fine bit about art, and are able to easily converse with customers and recommend available art pieces to the customer based on their preferences and budget. Once the customer is satisfied with their choice of art piece(s), it is up to you to close the purchase and offer a bill of sale to confirm both the sale and the art's originality. The salary for this position is purely dependent on the quantity and quality of the art pieces you sell. make sure to log the amount of sales you make per day and verify this with copies of your bill(s) of sale(s), only to be handed in directly to me (the CEO) at the end of the day, or if I am not present, the store manager, and if not present so on down the chain of command.

Art Promoter (5 needed)

You will constantly be on the road, visiting different towns and cities to make sure our client's art pieces are appropriately displayed. Visit wealthy parts of town and museums or public places such as high-end restaurants or business parlors, and negotiate price ranges to ensure that the client's art piece may be displayed at that location. Organize business meeting and discussions. For lack of a better term, do EVERYTHING within your power to get our clients art out and about and known around the world. The more famous it becomes, the more it sells for, and the more you, the salesman, make in profit. Much like the Store Artistic Adviser, your salary is purely dependent on the Quantity and Quality of the art you sell. make sure to log the amount of sales you make per day and verify this with copies of your bill(s) of sale(s), only to be handed in directly to me (the CEO) at the end of the day, or if I am not present, the store manager, and if not present so on down the chain of command.

Custom Artist (An art piece that YOU made must be present at the interview for verification of your skill)(No More Positions!)

Possibly one of the hardest positions to fill at our company, it will also be the most rewarding, both financially and personally. You will be tasked with creating custom art pieces upon customer request. This may involve the customer in question sitting down in a pose or stature, and you captivating that figure onto the canvas, or possibly the customer conveying what they want verbally, and you taking notes and later creating the very masterpiece they desire. This position requires serious artistic skill and is not suited for everyone. 

Art/Literature Teacher 

This position as well is very suited to that of the artistically creative, as well as to the charisma and teacher within you. Not only must you be able to paint at a near expert level (not equivalent to that of the custom artist but admirably close), you must also be able to convey your skills upon your pupils in a way that makes them a fine creator, while at the same time not completely giving away your artistic secrets. The same would apply for the Literature professor, as you would have to be able to have great linguistic skill as well as knowledge in editorial and other correctional skills, obviously, all required in this profession.

Staff

CEO/Founder: @KingBen1223

Chief Editor (In Charge of the Literature Aspect of Bob Ross Inc): @WhtGhstBlckGhst

Custom Artist (5/5, but still feel free to apply): @Broccoli, @mrbeardma, @KiddoRampage , @lemonsxorange, @J-REMY

Art/ literature Professor : @WhtGhstBlckGhst (Literature) 1 MORE NEEDED FOR ART TEACHER

Art Promoter: 5 STILL NEEDED

Store Artisitc Advisers: 5 STILL NEEDED

Logo Designer: @whitehorn

MORE POSITIONS ON THE WAY!!!

(PM me if you are avid in a specific art, yet it has not been included in this post, and I'll be sure to add it to our services and staff positions)

Application (Post in Comments below or PM me)

Name:

Timezone:

Job that you are applying for:

Experience (an art piece that YOU made must be shown if applying for Custom Artist or Art Tutor):

What makes you more deserving of the job than anyone else:

And that's it!

Please PM if interested in any positions, or if you want to get a head start in the more artistic positions of Bob Ross Inc, PM a piece of digital art that you have created (please provide proof that you have created it, I.E signature, watermarks

*DISCLAIMER*

Bob Ross Inc. Promoter of the Arts is in no way related to nor derived from Bob Rosstm , rather we are a fictional store within a fictional setting selling pieces that we made for fictional money. 

Edited by KingBen1223
  • Like 7

*Update*

more business oriented positions such as finance and secretaries will soon be available, and most likely put into place once the game is released and the business is flourishing. I will make sure to keep you posted on the availability and addition of the positions offered at this company.

Bob Ross

Edited by KingBen1223

*Update*

Welcome @Broccoli to Bob Ros Inc! with our new amazing employee working as one of our artists, you are sure to find a masterpiece to suit your home in no time!

*Update*

Board members (CEO, Vice CEO etc...) and financial advisory committee, as well as a lot more business oriented job at Bob Ross Inc are almost complete, just need to add a few more details about job description and stuff, and they will soon be added to the post. Sorry for the delay, I know i said the same thing 10 day ago and still nothing, but be patient! 

Major changes have been made to the company, including a new Bob Ross Publishing House for all of you aspiring authors to get your work out there! This is more of a bump so people can see the changes. The original post is still to be edited, so please excuse any errors

Thanks!

Edited by KingBen1223

Say hello to the new Bob Ross Music Studio, for all you talented singers and bands who, through us, will only be a contract away from indefinite fame!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, KingBen1223 said:

Say hello to the new Bob Ross Music Studio, for all you talented singers and bands who, through us, will only be a contract away from indefinite fame!

Awesome idea! I haven't yet seen something quite like this, so I believe you cornered the market friend!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, GeneSmith said:

Awesome idea! I haven't yet seen something quite like this, so I believe you cornered the market friend!

Thanks friend. In my opinion, the first one to claim a specific market, will also be the first one to succeed in it.

23 minutes ago, KingBen1223 said:

Thanks friend. In my opinion, the first one to claim a specific market, will also be the first one to succeed in it.

Well of course! They have the most attention to it. I hope all goes well!

• Like 1

I agree that by establishing such a diverse company early you can potentially control the market of such things. I see a lot of potential ideas that could be incorporated as well with a larger support system. Perhaps you may be interested in working together in a more favorable arrangement? Take a look at this link for an idea I've posted and see if you'd be willing to sign on as an early representative, and potentially an accelerated recruiting rate?

My idea will require lots of delivery / trucking services as well as secure trade routes which I think we could all profit from. Having manpower and prestigious backers would also sway off unwanted threats and theft.

On 2017-01-05 at 0:37 PM, Honeybadger said:

I agree that by establishing such a diverse company early you can potentially control the market of such things. I see a lot of potential ideas that could be incorporated as well with a larger support system. Perhaps you may be interested in working together in a more favorable arrangement? Take a look at this link for an idea I've posted and see if you'd be willing to sign on as an early representative, and potentially an accelerated recruiting rate?

My idea will require lots of delivery / trucking services as well as secure trade routes which I think we could all profit from. Having manpower and prestigious backers would also sway off unwanted threats and theft.

I took a look at it and your proposition sounds very intriguing! I will contact you in PM shortly.

Bob Ross has officially announced our new free Logo Design services! Look at my post above or PM me for more info.

Hello,

I am the CEO of Supreme Clothing here in Identity, and I'm interested in doing some business with your organization.

If you're interested, get back to me soon through PM so we can get to talking.

supreme-box-logo-tee-original.jpg

Hey @lemonsxorange,

I absolutely love your work, and your admiration for Mr. Ross is splendid. I will contact you about your acceptance into the company shortly via Private message

If you ever wanna sell merch (i was thinking like your paintings on a shirt or a bob ross quote) then id be more than happy to talk

As a (self-proclaiming) attorney, I want to warn you that using the name Bob Ross in your company title could be dangerous, since Bob Ross Inc. is an actual registered corporation owned by PBS.

3 hours ago, Mike8789 said:

As a (self-proclaiming) attorney, I want to warn you that using the name Bob Ross in your company title could be dangerous, since Bob Ross Inc. is an actual registered corporation owned by PBS.

This is ridiculous, PBS has 1000% better things to do then sue this game name. 

Also @KingBen1223 do you guys create large paintings? Once the module comes out, I would like paintings that would make my apartment more contrasting. I'm thinking a canvas of this:

https://www.google.com/search?q=Anonymous&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjPsteiuaPUAhUT2GMKHXiyC78Q_AUICygC&biw=1920&bih=974#imgrc=bskKbYVp5ssGBM:

But instead of random people's name I want the words only to say. "The People" "The People" "The People"

Edited by njayminsim1115

Hello KINGBEN1223 and lemonsorange
do you know if tattoo drawing will be a part of your work - nice concept and work- looking forward to hear more from you guys!

Sorry for the late responses everyone, School has been very hectic recently.

@Deborone and @Kopfer Thank you for the compliments! Bob Ross Inc is really trying to become a household name in the Identity universe, and any help getting the name out there is appreciated.

@Mike8789 Thanks for the concern, but like @njayminsim1115 was so kind to point out, I highly doubt that this is likely.

@njayminsim1115 We create paintings of all sizes! As for the one that you have requested, I don't see any reason why one of our many talented artists would not be able to replicate that to your specifications. 

@CrimesBane Bob Ross Inc has not considered tattoo drawing as part of our repertoire, although this may be subject to change!

I will try to be more active on the forums and answer your questions more promptly, but upcoming school finals may end up making this difficult. Anyhow, thanks everyone for the support, and feel free to post or dm any questions about me or the company!

- Bob Ross

I hope your hapilly little business flourishes and gets little friends. And remember, there are no mistakes, only happy accidents.