JoelKeys

Job Listings - Keys High-End Apparel

Chief of Marketing (1) (CLOSED)

Chief of Finance (1) (CLOSED)

Chief of Design (1)

Chief of Research and Development (1) (CLOSED) 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Designer (4)

Researcher (4)

Model (3)

Marketing Representative (4)

Secretary (2)

Reply below using the template provided or visit here for more info. Feel free to PM me for more info on specific jobs.

Application Form

Your Name:

Which Job Are You Interested In?:

Why?:

Why Should I Hire You Over Someone Else?:

Any Experience In The Fashion Industry?:

Edited by JoelKeys

Your Name:

BioHaze

CFO

Why?:

I like to manage the financial side of businesses and make sure that a company is financially sound in the short and long term. 

I have the drive to outperform my competitors and have the work ethic to do it. I dress nicely in rl so I appreciate the more artistic side as well. I work at Johnston and Murphy and know a thing or two about shoe design and whatnot.  I study finance and economics so I know a few things in that regard as well. 

I have my own fashion consulting business in rl and I wear good clothing. That is the extent of my involvement in the fashion industry

• Like 1

I think you would make an excellent addition to the company. Glad to have someone who can help with shoe design as that isnt my strong side. Welcome to the team. 

• Like 2

Is it possible for my organisation to be clothed by your company we would be happy to pay regular price... 

54 minutes ago, itstomeo said:

Is it possible for my organisation to be clothed by your company we would be happy to pay regular price... 

Certainly. I'm sure we could give you a discount too seeing as you would be buying in bulk. What kind of company is yours? I'll get started on designing asap.

1 hour ago, itstomeo said:

Lets just say, we are a "happy" organisation. We live in secrecy. :P

What is your color preference?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JoelKeys said:

What is your color preference?

Preferably black suit, white shirt and skinny black tie (and possibly a fedora ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

• Like 1

Application Form

For Chief of Finance

Your Name: Erjon Berisha

Which Job Are You Interested In?: I am interested in this job because I need money.

Why?: I need money to live 

Why Should I Hire You Over Someone Else?: it's because you know me better than a stranger and you know I'm very good at maths.

Any Experience In The Fashion Industry?: No

20 hours ago, MarvinForman1 said:

Your Name: Marvin Forman

Which Job Are You Interested In?:  Chief of Research and Development

Why?: I have always been fond of statistics and regional info interests me.

Why Should I Hire You Over Someone Else?: Pretty damn good w/ math and stats.

Any Experience In The Fashion Industry?: Nope

(I do realize R&D is 'closed' but I figured I would try anyway.)

If @ThomasKillah wouldn't mind I'm sure you two could both work together, there are three cities and two of them we will be working in so 2 CoR&Ds would be useful.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ErjonBerisha said:

Application Form

For Chief of Finance

Your Name: Erjon Berisha

Which Job Are You Interested In?: I am interested in this job because I need money.

Why?: I need money to live 

Why Should I Hire You Over Someone Else?: it's because you know me better than a stranger and you know I'm very good at maths.

Alright Erjon you can have a shot at being our CFO.

• Like 1

On 16/12/2016 at 5:46 PM, JoelKeys said:

Alright Erjon you can have a shot at being our CFO.

I will say I could have did the application much better.

Your Name: Jay Scythe

Which Job Are You Interested In?:  Model

Why?: I can do the walk on awesomeness

Why Should I Hire You Over Someone Else?: I have experience in wearing clothes and posing in them

Any Experience In The Fashion Industry?: yup, i wear clothes ALL THE TIME!

Your Name: Joe Knight / Cookie (Nickname Cookie)

Which Job Are You Interested In?:  Chief Of Marketing

Why?: I would like to become to become the Chief Of Marketing as I would like to see the business outperform other fashion business's in the marketing aspect of the business. I feel that having good marketing can help any product sell, if you have bad marketing and a good product nobody is going to see it, or know about it. With good marketing people will be able to see the product and want to buy it.

Why Should I Hire You Over Someone Else?: I have a good understanding of marketing and know what works and what doesn't. I can also work very well with other people, such as the chief of finance, we can work out what is working financially, and what we could do to improve sales and such.

Any Experience In The Fashion Industry?: I haven't had much experience in the fashion industry, but am always looking to learn and improve what I know.

Edited by Cookie
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Cookie said:

Your Name: Joe Knight / Cookie (Nickname Cookie)

Which Job Are You Interested In?:  Chief Of Marketing

Why?: I would like to become to become the Chief Of Marketing as I would like to see the business outperform other fashion business's in the marketing aspect of the business. I feel that having good marketing can help any product sell, if you have bad marketing and a good product nobody is going to see it, or know about it. With good marketing people will be able to see the product and want to buy it.

Why Should I Hire You Over Someone Else?: I have a good understanding of marketing and know what works and what doesn't. I can also work very well with other people, such as the chief of finance, we can work out what is working financially, and what we could do to improve sales and such.

Any Experience In The Fashion Industry?: I haven't had much experience in the fashion industry, but am always looking to learn and improve what I know.

Welcome :)

Hi, @JoelKeys, I'm Jaxen Coa (Honestii). I am the CEO/Founder of Unit 6. We are not in the same fashion business, but it's nice to see other fashion inspired people in Identity, welcome!

• Like 1

Application Form

Your Name: Remington Vanderbilt

Which Job Are You Interested In?: Chief of Marketing

Why?: The whole point of marketing is to get a product to sell, and to sell well. If no one is buying, someone is not doing their job effectively. Without proper marketing, all of the time and effort put into producing the product is wasted, and time is money. The more time wasted, the less money we are all getting. 

Why Should I Hire You Over Someone Else?: I am in the process of marketing my fashion start-up currently, and taking things that I know (and don't know) I feel as though I can be an integral part in this well-tuned machine. I have an extensive knowledge of Sociology and Psychology, so I will be able to synthesize those with my experiences here. I am clean, neat, and precise, something I believe that will benefit the company and also something that I can also improve on.

Any Experience In The Fashion Industry?: As referenced above, I am currently in the process of starting up my own clothing line and I model for many clothing start-ups on the internet. 

• Like 1

On 06/01/2017 at 7:14 PM, RemingtonVanderbilit said:

Application Form

Your Name: Remington Vanderbilt

Which Job Are You Interested In?: Chief of Marketing

Why?: The whole point of marketing is to get a product to sell, and to sell well. If no one is buying, someone is not doing their job effectively. Without proper marketing, all of the time and effort put into producing the product is wasted, and time is money. The more time wasted, the less money we are all getting. 

Why Should I Hire You Over Someone Else?: I am in the process of marketing my fashion start-up currently, and taking things that I know (and don't know) I feel as though I can be an integral part in this well-tuned machine. I have an extensive knowledge of Sociology and Psychology, so I will be able to synthesize those with my experiences here. I am clean, neat, and precise, something I believe that will benefit the company and also something that I can also improve on.

Any Experience In The Fashion Industry?: As referenced above, I am currently in the process of starting up my own clothing line and I model for many clothing start-ups on the internet. 

I would be glad to have you on the team :) One thing is however we already have a Chief of Marketing, Cookie. Feel free to contact him as he may allow you to work alongside him. If you are wanting to start up your own clothing line it may be better for you to be a normal marketer if you plan on leaving when your business takes off. Thanks :)

Your Name: Joel Windsor

Which Job Are You Interested In?: Model

Why?: I understand that this job may not pay the best as indicated, but it is a great entry into the industry

Why Should I Hire You Over Someone Else?: I will be mature and professional about this job and not make this company look bad

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JoelWindsor said:

Your Name: Joel Windsor

Which Job Are You Interested In?: Model

Why?: I understand that this job may not pay the best as indicated, but it is a great entry into the industry

Why Should I Hire You Over Someone Else?: I will be mature and professional about this job and not make this company look bad

Thank you for your interest. Models work on a short term contract basis, when we need you we will discuss terms and give you a contractual payment upfront. Thank you :)

• Like 1

On 12/2/2016 at 3:31 PM, JoelKeys said:

Chief of Marketing (1) (CLOSED)

Chief of Finance (1) (CLOSED)

Chief of Design (1)

Chief of Research and Development (1) (CLOSED) 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Designer (4)

Researcher (4)

Model (3)

Marketing Representative (4)

Secretary (2)

Reply below using the template provided or visit here for more info. Feel free to PM me for more info on specific jobs.

Application Form

Your Name:

Why?:

I would recommend you to outsource for models or to partner with existing models instead of having them on staff.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SupremeLeader said:

I would recommend you to outsource for models or to partner with existing models instead of having them on staff.

I appreciate the feedback but with all due respect I know what I would like to do with my business.

• Like 1

Your Name: Erlich Miller

Which Job Are You Interested In?: Marketing rep or secretary

Why?: I respect your business model and would love to work with you

Why Should I Hire You Over Someone Else?: I know which audience we can target and how to get the best out of the product, I am mature and make sure you won't be late for any meetings and make sure you have your coffee just the way you like it.

Any Experience In The Fashion Industry?: no