28 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

I didn't say it its not impossible to implement I just stated its not possible for the rooftop thing because well the developers stated you won't be able to access the rooftops. its facts. I said you can role play as super heroes but no career as one because it is not a career in real life.

If you cannot handle facts then you can't handle life. its not my fault facts can be a harsh way of putting things.

This is a game. not life. rules have not even been set for this game. like I have said, devs can change their mind. 

4 minutes ago, Midnightwolfjackson said:

This is a game. not life. rules have not even been set for this game. like I have said, devs can change their mind. 

Well as of now its a fact.

20 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Well as of now its a fact.

I apologize for sounding harsh. I just don't like it when people have good ideas and the when others shoot the idea down with out giving it thought! sorry!!!

4 minutes ago, Midnightwolfjackson said:

I apologize for sounding harsh. I just don't like it when people have good ideas and the when others shoot the idea down with out giving it thought! sorry!!!

I accept the apology and I will try re-phrase the facts but my personality makes it hard for me to do so. 

Hey guys, about the rooftop thing, then why is a concept art showing a shooter over one? I think its possible to go there.

13 hours ago, Razter said:

Hey guys, about the rooftop thing, then why is a concept art showing a shooter over one? I think its possible to go there.

See I saw that too! it doesn't make sense that there wouldn't be rooftop access in the game when concept art has it. Then again that might would be an idea that they would scratch. I don't know why they would, because people can get on roofs in real life. 

On 05/12/2016 at 8:41 PM, Midnightwolfjackson said:

See I saw that too! it doesn't make sense that there wouldn't be rooftop access in the game when concept art has it. Then again that might would be an idea that they would scratch. I don't know why they would, because people can get on roofs in real life. 

I asked in a tweet or someone asked and they said this as the answer: That was a concept and should not be mistaken for the real thing, they mentioned no rooftop access. but they can add in the future!

Edited by JamesLuck01

On 12/3/2016 at 5:48 PM, JamesLuck01 said:

Well if you wanted you can role play it but no job will be about it, e.g. you dont get paid. Also if you go around nad beat up criminals then your just get arrested, its the cops job to do it. Also if you kill the criminals then your a criminal, the mechanics of this game won't allow you as a citizen to do a cops job.

Thus, the game shall not consist of the option to conduct a "Citizen's arrest" as a vigilante? For example, two Law enforcement officers are pursuing a non-violent yet uncooperative thief on foot in order for a citizen to strike the thief across the face, resulting in the criminal being held captive by Law enforcement officers. Another example would involve a player utilizing "reasonable force" in order to prevent a mugger from conducting theft on a female's purse. One more example would involve shooting a home-invader with one's legal firearm.

Vigilantes/heroes exist within the real world.

EDIT: Referencing to the idea that one should not be arrested for utilizing "reasonable force" against criminals.

Edited by DLimit
Clarification on the argument

15 hours ago, DLimit said:

One more example would involve shooting a home-invader with one's legal firearm.

That's not allowed here in England. We cannot defend our home with a weapon or anything.

Yes there is people who go do what you say, but I didn't say you cannot RP as a hero/ vigilante.

40 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

That's not allowed here in England. We cannot defend our home with a weapon or anything.

Yes there is people who go do what you say, but I didn't say you cannot RP as a hero/ vigilante.

Understandable, James.

One should also note that the game shall be hosted within the south-eastern regions of The United States of America, indicating that one shall be capable of defending their persons and property against hostile and violent criminals.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DLimit said:

One should also note that the game shall be hosted within the south-eastern regions of The United States of America, indicating that one shall be capable of defending their persons and property against hostile and violent criminals.

Yes, true.