What do you think about the characters getting the chance to be superheroes in the game? It would be awesome!!!:D don't you think? Who agrees?

5 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

No, this is a real life sim and so don't be stupid. 

Then what about just hero? Like without powers, that would be more realistic, no science fiction

4 minutes ago, Razter said:

Then what about just hero? Like without powers, that would be more realistic, no science fiction

Well if you wanted you can role play it but no job will be about it, e.g. you dont get paid. Also if you go around nad beat up criminals then your just get arrested, its the cops job to do it. Also if you kill the criminals then your a criminal, the mechanics of this game won't allow you as a citizen to do a cops job.

• Like 1

Cops are heros so you could become an officer and reduce the crime rate in the world of Identity! :)

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Well if you wanted you can role play it but no job will be about it, e.g. you dont get paid. Also if you go around nad beat up criminals then your just get arrested, its the cops job to do it. Also if you kill the criminals then your a criminal, the mechanics of this game won't allow you as a citizen to do a cops job.

Ok then, thanks man. And what about, idk, comic book illustrator?

Could they at least let us create our own superhero costume? Like if it was a cosplay? That exists in the real world, so...

Heros die. I feel like the mob will hire me to assassinate heros like you. btw you make your own clothes so you could make a superhero suit and save people. 

Edited by Zeus

4 minutes ago, bus said:

I wonder if some type of nudity will be involved so I can create my own brothel.

There will not be nudity in Identity. Don't want it to get banned from twitch and/or youtube.

You could be a hero in a sense of killing or torturing the criminals to get information then extorting there money called 'taxing' in the criminal world making the streets cleaner and you get the money!

You could make some kind of exotic outfit and be a costumed vigilante who calls oneself a "superhero."

I actually think it could be something you do. You could tailor your own costume, wear it with a mask to hide your identity, fight against criminals, and bring vigilante justice. I could see the radio talk-shows making small segments about vigilantes and players starting to name the vigilantes or vigilantes naming themselves... I think it could be a cool little thing, with the whole double identity kind of game you have to play there. Of course, you'd have to learn the map and all the alleys and rooftops to move along to get to your location without being seen by the public and using voice changers to mask your real voice... There is definately something to work with there, and it kind of makes me think of things like the Arrow or the Flash. Consider it to be a crime faction of vigilantism, but what cop will want to arrest someone doing their job for them? Of course, killing would have to be avoided if you didn't want to get that notoriety, but it could be a viable occupation! Just imagine all the vigilantes who double as design shops, where eventually they make spoofs of the costume and sell it as cosplay. Plus, that would give you the resources to make your suit! Sorry for such a long post, this idea just really kind of spurred my creative juices. I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of vigilantes we see in the future ;) @razter @jared

I really like the vigilante system idea! the only thing that would really sell this would be if they had a good parkour system in place. that way you could climb buildings and do all sorts of crazy things that a normal citizen of identity couldn't do! perhaps you could unlock this "career" by going to the gym and strengthening your character to a certain point. 

6 minutes ago, Midnightwolfjackson said:

I really like the vigilante system idea! the only thing that would really sell this would be if they had a good parkour system in place. that way you could climb buildings and do all sorts of crazy things that a normal citizen of identity couldn't do! perhaps you could unlock this "career" by going to the gym and strengthening your character to a certain point. 

I agree! I feel like the "career" would be a category of Criminals, since it is technically a crime to be a vigilante. I think I could see small gangs of 2-6 people running as a vigilante operation, with the vigilante, their sidekick, the technician, all things of that sort! I would absolutely want to do something like that.

6 minutes ago, SamanthaFur said:

I agree! I feel like the "career" would be a category of Criminals, since it is technically a crime to be a vigilante. I think I could see small gangs of 2-6 people running as a vigilante operation, with the vigilante, their sidekick, the technician, all things of that sort! I would absolutely want to do something like that.

It would be interesting putting it under the criminal system!!! I like that you compared this Idea to Arrow and the Flash! it mainly fits with Arrow! I'm imagine playing as a hooded person carrying a bow (role playing as the hood!) I can see many people creating an Oliver queen character. 

13 hours ago, ShenjiNagasaki said:

You would die very fast. Trigger happy gangs won't hesitate to kill you. How many Vigilantes do you see in real life? Next to none. It's just not going to fit in a game like this. I'm sorry

That is why stealth is a vigilante's best friend. also you could do recon missions to help tip off the cops and give them the latest Intel of what is happening in the city. 

15 hours ago, SamanthaFur said:

Of course, you'd have to learn the map and all the alleys and rooftops to move along to get to your location without being seen by the public and using voice changers to mask your real voice...

No roof top access on the map!!!!!!!

45 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

No roof top access on the map!!!!!!!

Dude. you are such a pessimist on this forum. let people's imagination run free on here. this is a place for imagination and Ideas. 

4 minutes ago, ShenjiNagasaki said:

He's not a pessimist. He's literally telling you that it isn't possible in the game. 

Every post I have seen him make was to criticize someone's post. something like this is possible in games. devs can change their mind on things if enough people convince them that they want it. rooftops would not be impossible to implement. it would be rather easy. 

5 minutes ago, Midnightwolfjackson said:

Every post I have seen him make was to criticize someone's post. something like this is possible in games. devs can change their mind on things if enough people convince them that they want it. rooftops would not be impossible to implement. it would be rather easy. 

That's kinda true, let's do like this people. I don't want arguments here and insulting, when you tell us what we can do and what we can't, say it in a way that doesn't seem to be rude and/or criticizing, and also yes, we want also to let our imagination flow. I'm creating new superheroes and new comics, so I need to let it flow. And so should you guys too.

1 hour ago, Midnightwolfjackson said:

rooftops would not be impossible to implement. it would be rather easy. 

I didn't say it its not impossible to implement I just stated its not possible for the rooftop thing because well the developers stated you won't be able to access the rooftops. its facts. I said you can role play as super heroes but no career as one because it is not a career in real life.

If you cannot handle facts then you can't handle life. its not my fault facts can be a harsh way of putting things.

Edited by JamesLuck01