Sign in to follow this  
Delta1168

Becoming an Officer

I've been reading some of the threads pertaining age and requirements for becoming an officer, but i only see answers such as "A quiz" and "Tutorial" will things such as these be released coming close to beta or when? because i would definitely like to hop on the opportunity ASAP.

1 hour ago, Delta1168 said:

I've been reading some of the threads pertaining age and requirements for becoming an officer, but i only see answers such as "A quiz" and "Tutorial" will things such as these be released coming close to beta or when? because i would definitely like to hop on the opportunity ASAP.

In my opinion i don't believe they will implement that until close to the beta release.

11 minutes ago, RoniQ15 said:

In my opinion i don't believe they will implement that until close to the beta release.

I kind of figured, but i didnt wanna miss out, thanks for the response

4 minutes ago, Delta1168 said:

I kind of figured, but i didnt wanna miss out, thanks for the response

Just make sure to keep up with the modules. They might implement it somewhere, You never know.

I could have sworn somebody said something about the position for law enforcement officers being opened to all 24/7.

Edited by unaturalz

Hopefully it won't be too strict. It's casual afterall and with so big a player base we need more cops on the force to keep them in line. So if running for cop was like applying for nasa then it would just be a crime fest.