Hello valued, beloved and respected citizens, my name is Bodhi Preston and I'm running for Governor because I believe you all deserve so much, I believe that you shouldn't be heavily taxed for working so hard during the week, I believe you shouldn't be fearing the idea of crime being high, being made homeless or worse being denied healthcare when you need it the most.

Below is my manifesto and what I will pledge to do for you, the American people.

Taxes

I will ensure as your governor that taxes are reduced to allow hard working families to be able save and have more money leftover after all necessities have been paid for. Taxes will only go towards helping society and necessary services run efficiently, under my rule as Governor i will not allow anyone in power or a position of authority to abuse taxes paid by the working class.

Gun Control

Gun control is something i will ensure has an outstanding effect, i will set heavy laws in to prevent criminals with records related to guns and weapons in general being able to buy a gun so that the only people who can acquire a gun are citizens looking to protect themselves in a life threatening scenario or for genuine hunting and other activities that are gun related but don't pose a threat to other citizens.

Crime

Here's a good question for you, why should the people be afraid of criminals? To put it simple as your governor i will be heavily cracking down on crime, I will ensure that the DEA, S.W.A.T, and the entire police force as a whole put a stop to all criminal activity and ensure that you, the beloved and respected citizens can sleep easy at night knowing you're being kept safe.

Healthcare

Through taxes and the money our government makes, I will make sure that no person goes without healthcare if they need it and I will also ensure that medical care is free.

Job and house safety

one of my high on the list priorities is ensuring that no man or woman regardless of race, nationality or sexuality etc goes without a home. I will guarantee job safety with a living wage that allows all families to live not in the high life but with peace of mind and comfort.

Corruption

Corruption is something i will not tolerate as Governor, I pledge to ensure that any government official or person of authority caught using any means to further themselves either at the expense of hard-working tax paying citizens or the state itself will face heavy consequences.

Illegal Contraband and Firearms

As Governor I will legalise drugs IF they are proven to be solely beneficial medically with minimal negative consequences to the patients taking them, any other Contraband will remain illegal and will hold severe punishment to those caught using, selling or producing. The Same goes for illegal firearms, I pledge to not only put heavy implements against drugs i will also pledge to put the same laws against illegal firearms.

All of my above statements in my manifesto are just the start of what's to come under my rule as governor, if you want a caring leader who will keep you all safe and secure then vote for me, Bodhi Preston for governor.

Thank you all for taking the time to hear me out.

19322053.jpg

Edited by Preston_bodhi_343