Shadow765

Fingerprints

Question

In a crime scene, will there be fingerprints for the detectives to investigate? And criminals have to use some sort of gloves or mask to hide there identity? or even if you shoot a gun, the bullet shells drop, where the detective takes the evidence of the bullet shells, put into some sort of machine and it tells you the weapon

Edited by Shadow765

13 answers to this question

Yes, finger prints will be a thing I am certain. 

1 hour ago, Shadow765 said:

mask to hide there identity?

If you have a mask on when you go into a bank your identity is unknown etc...

1 hour ago, Shadow765 said:

or even if you shoot a gun, the bullet shells drop, where the detective takes the evidence of the bullet shells, put into some sort of machine and it tells you the weapon

Yes these will all help with evidence if on a scene.

• Like 1

Thank you, but do you know a way where we can prevent the bullet shells from dropping or something like that lol

How would fingerprints work? I hope they don't just place them randomly, would be waste of a mechanic since I don't think people would do it.

2 hours ago, jremi said:

How would fingerprints work? I hope they don't just place them randomly, would be waste of a mechanic since I don't think people would do it.

It would be a good thing for detectives because they can find criminals more easier with a bigger map. But I am pretty sure you can hide your fingerprints using gloves ect

Edited by Shadow765

Just a thought firearms residue? What i am saying here is when a civilian (criminal) discharges a firearm it leaves residue on their hands or body for a period of time. The more you shoot the more residue is left on you so when detained by an officer they can test you at the station (only at the station) to see if you were involved in a crime related to firearms. The more residue there is the higher the chance it will be detected. Just a thought.

Edited by Murdock

25 minutes ago, Murdock said:

Just a thought firearms residue? What i am saying here is when a civilian (criminal) discharges a firearm it leaves residue on their hands or body for a period of time. The more you shoot the more residue is left on you so when detained by an officer they can test you at the station (only at the station) to see if you were involved in a crime related to firearms. The more residue there is the higher the chance it will be detected. Just a thought.

Not a bad idea. There should be a way to hide 90% of your identity especially if you are a hitman like me :3

44 minutes ago, Murdock said:

8 minutes ago, Shadow765 said:

Not a bad idea. There should be a way to hide 90% of your identity especially if you are a hitman like me :3

My opinion is that if you take all the proper precautions (mask, gloves, etc), you should be good to go without getting your identity seen. However, if you forget even one of them or just do it wrong, then you should be able to get caught.

• Like 1

I wonder if your robbing a bank, or convenience store can someone try and pull off your mask, or take your gun