gorgoroth

passport pack photos!

Hello, I have been a member of this site for a while now but I haven't been active as of lack of details coming out. I asked a while ago if there would be a chance of some images of each pack. eg, the bike you get with the "biker" pack ect and the homes you will get. I can't see myself buying more than just the standard edition without being able to see what extra thing I could get. 

when I asked last I had a moderator say he could try see if it was possible but nothing came of it so im here asking again now after finding out the game is passed the initial development and is now focused on gameplay features meaning these things in the pack may be getting worked on soon if not already. 

if anyone else wants to see these before or even after purchasing then leave a comment as the more attention this gets the more chance of a good outcome.

would personally love this bike to be added (mine in gta) as most bikes in games that are chopper/bobber styles seem to always look like the cheap made bikes you see in real life instead of something that looks like a decent bike. 

output_wMQ5qA.gif

Edited by gorgoroth

I have also asked about (just vehicles) from pledges but they replied that the vehicles are the last thing with in the development e.g. hence why its the racing module being last.