gorgoroth

John Smith - profile character

I plan on getting the "biker" pack when I have a clearer idea of release and I'd like to see what comes with the packs before deciding on either "biker" or "homeowner" and settle for a dirt biker before saving for a better bike.

(this is just an outline for myself,  edits will be made to fix any mistakes, add more detail and to write it a bit more correctly as this was quickly written and a little rushed so don't you if you think parts don't sound right)

Quick little description of my character so far planned for the game. (will change depending on details added to the game) 

Name: John Smith (for now)
Hair: black
Eyes: brown
Height: 6ft 

John Smith was born in Los Angeles in 1984 into a broken home. From an early age John was moved from town to town but spending most of his time growing up in LA on sunset strip surrounded by biker culture, gangs, drugs and it's fair share of strange individuals. Early on in life, only half way through high school John became involved with the gangs he grew up hearing about,  selling drugs, robberies and murder that all caught the attention of the outlaws biker gang.

The outlaws recruited John early on in life where he learned bike and car maintenance,  he learned to tattoo and fight. Not long after joining he met a beautiful young woman who shall remain nameless,  John told her everything he had done and she accepted him for who he was. A few years after they met John had made quite a reputation in the gang for carrying out the most unspeakable jobs for the gang, types of jobs that only he was fit to do due to the mental strain of these crimes which only deepened his drug habit. With this he had made a strong impact to rival gangs and with that a hit was made out to John. Downside being that the night the hit was taking place, Johns girlfriend had borrowed the car and was gunned down in place of John.

After all this John went back to the Outlaws and wanted to know what was going to be done about this tragic loss. In reply he was told that nothing could be done to prevent an inevitable gang war. John would not accept this answer and told the Outlaws if they won't help then he'd find the person who did it himself. He did everything he could to find this man but with no luck. 

John spent months tracking down the people who did this. after months of searching, interrogating and even killing, He found him. He learned that the man snitched on his people and is now in witness protection all the way in (land of identity). After spending 2 years here, John found the man who did this to his family,  I won't mention what he done but I'm sure you can use your imagination. He thought about going back to where he grew up but he has decided to stay in this town, start over and try leave the life of crime behind. 

John now spends his time focusing on tattooing, painting,  hunting and playing music. Sadly he is not clean from drugs, maybe because of what happened to his family or all the things he's done for the Outlaws but he is looking to turn his life around if possible but the life of crime is just a step away.