Wuulf

#Hugs4TheIdentityRPGDevs

As per a conversation on the Ideas & Suggestions forum, I thought its about time someone shares some good old love.

The Devs for this game are some of the most amazing Devs in any game to date, they are so nice to their audience who pay for a product they like and actually listen to what people want, and due to this have made an amazing community of people who are there for each-other and help each-other. 

I would like to say on behalf of the Identity Community. We love you! and thank you for making such an amazing community and no doubt an amazing game! :x

Lets get this hashtag remember forever. #Hugs4TheIdentityRPGDevs

Edited by Wuulf
  • Like 1

Really looking forward to roleplaying with the developers and the roleplayers and everyone who has contributed to the community with their ideas and pledges. The devs deserve a sincere round of applause, hugs and a lot of recognition for their work. The Identity Administration seems to me to actually care about what their peers think about their product and not just ''We're not doing it. It's too difficult''. Guess what? These lovely little buns did it , and as each day goes by, we're closing in on the release date to this wonderful creation because of them.
#Hugs4TheIdentityRPGDevs

Edited by Acrane

I joined this forum when it was about 3 days old, and I have been on since. While I have had my doubts and been inactive for sometime now i am back with new love for the devs since they showed us the first real gameplay.
The game is looking great.

Can´t wait to play and live in this world of ours with those I´ve talked to on these forums since it opened. The friends I´ve made here, the troubles @Kickapoo has gotten himself into and required my help, and the sneaky detective of Misneden Security (now discontinued) @Norway174.
Not to mention my first interactions here was with @FlyingDuck who I have talked loads with.
The old guard is to numerous to mention, the times I´ve enjoy to many to count. 
Big shoutout to @Arlmar @Katie @Vix and so many others.

While we all been here the devs have been very active, been apart of discussions, answered questions and deleted cancerous threads while being friendly to the community

#Hugs4TheIdentityRPGDevs #Hugs2TheIdentityCommunity and #Hugs4me

• Like 4

On 01/12/2016 at 9:06 PM, Joel_is_online said:

I joined this forum when it was about 3 days old, and I have been on since. While I have had my doubts and been inactive for sometime now i am back with new love for the devs since they showed us the first real gameplay.
The game is looking great.

Can´t wait to play and live in this world of ours with those I´ve talked to on these forums since it opened. The friends I´ve made here, the troubles @Kickapoo has gotten himself into and required my help, and the sneaky detective of Misneden Security (now discontinued) @Norway174.
Not to mention my first interactions here was with @FlyingDuck who I have talked loads with.
The old guard is to numerous to mention, the times I´ve enjoy to many to count. 
Big shoutout to @Arlmar @Katie @Vix and so many others.

While we all been here the devs have been very active, been apart of discussions, answered questions and deleted cancerous threads while being friendly to the community

#Hugs4TheIdentityRPGDevs #Hugs2TheIdentityCommunity and #Hugs4me

Cheeki Breeki

• Like 1