Wuulf

Themed Update Thread

Alright guys, I wanna know a few ideas for some updates you would like to see added during development or for post-release DLC updates when this game is out, similar to what you will find in GTA. (beach Bum, Cunning Stunts, Heists etc.) 

And yes, I know this is early thinking but I wanna give the devs plenty of thinking time... ;) 

This can also include things to do similar to say winters-veil in WoW where there are new events also added. Or like Sims where there is new everything since the game is similar. So imagine a World of Warcraft, Mixed with Grand Theft Auto and Sims DLC. 

Here are my Ideas: 

LARPers Unite: A Live Action Role Play event has rolled into town, saturated in a farmers field. Dress up in your favorite medieval attire and compete for the role of King... Or Queen with a huge selection of time matching weapons including; Swords, Shields, Maces, Bows and plenty other pieces from the time. Make your own guild of friends and battle for the top spot through forest or field or swamp, battling your way to victory. Place your coat of arms and banner on your property wall and show your trophy and crown off as decorative pieces on your shelves. Also included are new themed clothing (T-shirts and hats), housing options (Cobbled wall wallpaper) and new customization options. (Open to suggestion) 

Age of Collectors: Are you bored of the same old days, building up your money with nothing to spend it on. Are you a rich entrepreneur with an empty of mansion with no treasures to decorate it with... Look no further! With this update, you can purchase pieces from all over the world, even some that are so limited, people would kill... For it. Fill your apartment with both decorative and interactive pieces including armors from around history, ancient vases and statuettes, weapons and guns from all ages including the western classic, the Winchester Repeater and hundreds of other items ranging from coins to a Picasso worth millions. But be careful, you will need to hire security and set up cameras to prevent pesky thieves stealing your goods to fence off for a pretty penny. The harder the risk the bigger the reward but the more planning needed. 

I Would love to hear everybody elses ideas for possible additions.

What about an Apocalyptic expansion or mod? You can join a group, scavange food, cars, supplies, etc. Maybe there can still be Police Officers as well who are still serving their duty in aiding people, and criminals behind every corner. You could make a morally correct group, or go to the dark side and try to reclaim certain parts of town with your crew! All of this happening with NPC zombies lurking around.  

• Like 1

I love the idea of rich players being able to throw parties like fundraisers and masquerades for the public. It gives people a chance to get together despite their choice of career, side of the law etc. 

Another thing would be to have some kind of underground fight club environment going on. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, HighCommando said:

What about an Apocalyptic expansion or mod? You can join a group, scavange food, cars, supplies, etc. Maybe there can still be Police Officers as well who are still serving their duty in aiding people, and criminals behind every corner. You could make a morally correct group, or go to the dark side and try to reclaim certain parts of town with your crew! All of this happening with NPC zombies lurking around.  

What about a plague? It'd require players to team up and fight each other for survival. I know some people prefer to play without NPC's (you were talking about zombies), and the expansion could include clothing/gear, weapons, the possibility to arm your car (bulletproof tires, windows etc similar to what I believe was the Heist update in GTAV) and rebuild your home into a safer place as people will be scavenging and do whatever it takes to survive. 

• Like 1

I agree with Acrane the idea of social hierarchy which would make the game more realistic but i severely disagree with Highcommando in the fact that this game shouldn't turn into an apocalyptic mess with zombies and mutants, please keep it real!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Smudger834 said:

I agree with Acrane the idea of social hierarchy which would make the game more realistic but i severely disagree with Highcommando in the fact that this game shouldn't turn into an apocalyptic mess with zombies and mutants, please keep it real!

Smudger, I was talking about a mod. As in if you'd like to play in an apocalyptic setting, you're able to. I wasn't suggesting that the whole game be turned into what you're thinking I said.

Edited by HighCommando
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Acrane said:

What about a plague? It'd require players to team up and fight each other for survival. I know some people prefer to play without NPC's (you were talking about zombies), and the expansion could include clothing/gear, weapons, the possibility to arm your car (bulletproof tires, windows etc similar to what I believe was the Heist update in GTAV) and rebuild your home into a safer place as people will be scavenging and do whatever it takes to survive. 

I thought about the zombies in a more, I guess 'realistic' sense. Like there are Halloween events where people dress up as zombies and have to chase survivors and if you get caught you are a zombie. Like they do in real life as a big hide and seek in city centers and malls. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wuulf said:

I thought about the zombies in a more, I guess 'realistic' sense. Like there are Halloween events where people dress up as zombies and have to chase survivors and if you get caught you are a zombie. Like they do in real life as a big hide and seek in city centers and malls. 

Yeah thats could make cool little holiday updates but the thing about this game that gets me so excited is the realism so hope the devs dont stray off from that concept. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Smudger834 said:

Yeah thats could make cool little holiday updates but the thing about this game that gets me so excited is the realism so hope the devs dont stray off from that concept. 

I agree man, but I would like it to be a think you can do all year round but a focus and unlockables included during Halloween time. Like if the whole server played the winner got a significant amount of money for being 1 out of 300. 

@Wuulf

I think a cool update would be like underground street racing. If you sign up to underground street race, you're able to access more high powered mods to your car (i.e superchargers, different lifts for imports, etc.). Mixed with illegal betting, the winner gets money, reps, and possible levels for unlocking new gear for their car.

On the other side, cops who are on their shift have to break up these illegal racings due to the fact that innocent civilians can be harmed

• Like 1

You guys need to remeber that im sure the devs of the game do not want to turn it into the next GTA, sure these are great ideas but in my opinion many people want things that are already available in games such as GTA. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HighCommando said:

@Wuulf

I think a cool update would be like underground street racing. If you sign up to underground street race, you're able to access more high powered mods to your car (i.e superchargers, different lifts for imports, etc.). Mixed with illegal betting, the winner gets money, reps, and possible levels for unlocking new gear for their car.

On the other side, cops who are on their shift have to break up these illegal racings due to the fact that innocent civilians can be harmed

I think that would be included already with the main game. Maybe not the illegal parts but this post gives the mods food for thought. 

5 minutes ago, Smudger834 said:

You guys need to remeber that im sure the devs of the game do not want to turn it into the next GTA, sure these are great ideas but in my opinion many people want things that are already available in games such as GTA. 

But a lot of GTA is based of real life but emphasizes the things the underworld would do, which the game does. 

8 minutes ago, Smudger834 said:

Smudger, I hope you understand that I am saying illegal street racing in the context that you don't have to Queue up for these. You need to meet at a local spot with all the other illegal street racers and participate in this on your own time if you choose to do so. This is all happening in "real time" with regards to the game. And if the cops come and break it up when you just put 500$ down on your favorite racer, that's tough luck! Now the Bookie has your money and you're in cuffs! 

Edited by HighCommando

4 minutes ago, Wuulf said:

Alright guys, lets stop there before we get into an argument now.

@Wuulf Sorry, not trying to. Just expressing my ideas!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HighCommando said:

@Wuulf Sorry, not trying to. Just expressing my ideas!

Its chill man but I want this community to be super doops friendly, I get opinions but it was gonna turn sour. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Wuulf said:

I think that would be included already with the main game. Maybe not the illegal parts but this post gives the mods food for thought. 

I agree with what you're saying about this post being a food for thought for the devs. One shouldn't look away from the possibility that a staff so involved with their peers like the Identity administration is, will launch a poll when the time comes to launch updates.

7 minutes ago, Acrane said:

I agree with what you're saying about this post being a food for thought for the devs. One shouldn't look away from the possibility that a staff so involved with their peers like the Identity administration is, will launch a poll when the time comes to launch updates.

Thats what I mean, the devs are very good here. Obviously care about their game. 

Yeah im not getting salty guys dont worry i understand what you mean now, i like the idea of actually having to meet up wuth people to do these activities.

3 minutes ago, Wuulf said:

Thats what I mean, the devs are very good here. Obviously care about their game. 

They're tiny buns full of love and they all deserve a hug, to be honest. 

5 minutes ago, Acrane said:

They're tiny buns full of love and they all deserve a hug, to be honest. 

Lets get it trending. #Hugs4TheIdentityRPGDevs

6 minutes ago, Smudger834 said:

Yeah im not getting salty guys dont worry i understand what you mean now, i like the idea of actually having to meet up wuth people to do these activities.

It will make us a better community if thats what we like to do.

I feel like we should just make a thread where we all say our thank-you's to the developers.
#Hugs4TheIdentityRPGDevs