I know this kinda isn't police but I think once the game is to the point the map is huge I think there should be the FBI and they can be called in if there is a wanted criminal running around from different parts of the map.

i dont know what purpose an fbi would serve in a game like this, unless fbi can do something the regular police force cannot

maybe undercover cops would be a better idea, use them to take down the crime families and other gangs causing trouble.

Click

I'd assume that some "FBI stuff" will be merged into police, no guarantees though.

Also undercover cops are a no-no.

16 hours ago, Vix said:

Click

I'd assume that some "FBI stuff" will be merged into police, no guarantees though.

Also undercover cops are a no-no.

I love the fact that you seem to have every single Identity tweet stored somewhere, very helpful!

2 minutes ago, 157C said:

I love the fact that you seem to have every single Identity tweet stored somewhere, very helpful!

I have probably most of them in my browser's bookmark, segregated into categories :D Sometimes I have multiple tweets about the same thing (like Aircrafts) just to make a point that the question was asked so many times you have to be really lazy not to type it in Google. xD

1 hour ago, Vix said:

I have probably most of them in my browser's bookmark, segregated into categories

one step ahead of me. was thinking about archiving all the awnsers, but theres so many :D

Edited by jabba_the_slut

What about police corruption?  Maybe the FBI could police the police.  The FBI would be hand chosen. 

On 13/01/2016 at 4:36 AM, A_Few_Asians said:

there is undercops on altis life 

Doesn't mean they will add them to this game and actually they already stated on twitter they were not having police not uniformed as they want to make sure its clear who is a cop/ or criminal and thats why the criminals cannot steal police uniforms and such.

23 minutes ago, Snowychains said:

wait your last name is mulder interesting i have a friend with that last name

No my last name is Dias, You've never watched the X-Files?

They said there would be the DEA and the FBI would be an interesting addition to the police such as going after high priority mob bosses using their access to local security cameras and stuff. NSA would also be interesting, hacking into stuff even though they say they are not putting terrorist in game I think we could use this as like a event to make RP more interesting.