looper1235

Gangs

Can you start you own gangs?

I wanna start a brutal crime family of serial killers and sociopaths for money, fun and slaughter.

On 12/1/2016 at 10:19 PM, Hanshi-Toshiro said:

If you kill for no reason. You will be banned. Simple as that.

Killing for no reason being a ban i do not doubt that at all. 

But depending if they are in a non safe area the reason does not have to be that great try running from a mugger good chance of death if the player is a addict or something.

Someone puts a price on your head because your a business rival that is another reason.

You might just get killed if you know the wrong person and someone wants to send them a message.

You have to remember a the reasons someone may kill you may seem stupid to you in rp. But may be a part that makes their own character unique to them in rp. So the best idea is to stay in the safe zones if you don't want those type of people.

Kinda like i don't walk around the bad areas of my city at night wearing my good suit and favorite watch. I enjoy having those things and now being stabbed and or shot.

2 hours ago, SharpShep said:

Killing for no reason being a ban i do not doubt that at all. 

But depending if they are in a non safe area the reason does not have to be that great try running from a mugger good chance of death if the player is a addict or something.

Someone puts a price on your head because your a business rival that is another reason.

You might just get killed if you know the wrong person and someone wants to send them a message.

You have to remember a the reasons someone may kill you may seem stupid to you in rp. But may be a part that makes their own character unique to them in rp. So the best idea is to stay in the safe zones if you don't want those type of people.

Kinda like i don't walk around the bad areas of my city at night wearing my good suit and favorite watch. I enjoy having those things and now being stabbed and or shot.

Yes, I do agree with you RP wise. 

But if your case is the legitimate case, and people who kill for no reason get away with it, it's chaos. 

The killer has to define to an admin or cop why he killed the victim out of character. Or else it's RDM, killing for no reason. 

Yes, a man can be killed by feud between two rival organizations, but if "Idk he just pissed me off", than it's RDM, that's childish and insane. 

4 minutes ago, Hanshi-Toshiro said:

Yes, I do agree with you RP wise. 

But if your case is the legitimate case, and people who kill for no reason get away with it, it's chaos. 

The killer has to define to an admin or cop why he killed the victim out of character. Or else it's RDM, killing for no reason. 

Yes, a man can be killed by feud between two rival organizations, but if "Idk he just pissed me off", than it's RDM, that's childish and insane. 

That is kinda of a impossible task for the admins man. Some will just take money and say they where trying to impress a gang and show them they are willing to kil. Which would be idiotic but still valid in rp.

Some will just make up reasons later and if people email or skype friend they could get them to say. It was planned as a test in voice latter on.

Not to mention the admins will have no choice but to piss someone off each kill. Since they are going to get in the way of the robbers rp or the player who feels wronged for being killed regardless of the rp.

On 12/1/2016 at 7:19 PM, Hanshi-Toshiro said:

If you kill for no reason. You will be banned. Simple as that.

It will not be a ban.  Now on private servers yes.  But on official servers you won't be banned for "rdm", but the devs do have systems to stop/prevent/contain it.

11 minutes ago, Cstove said:

It will not be a ban.  Now on private servers yes.  But on official servers you won't be banned for "rdm", but the devs do have systems to stop/prevent/contain it.

99.9% persent of the players don't want people going on random shooting sprees and just being giants pains in are collective ass so bans are likely for it. 

Frankly i am fine if i die for a valid rp reason. Hell i would ever be okay with a serial killer going around if they where careful and adding some mystery to the game but hell no to some troll coming up and murdering for no reason at all.

just adding this in after the fact if a guy played as a pizza delivery driver for a year or longer rp having mental health problems and a violent tendency or two. Being killed by him would piss me off less but still a lot since there is effort and build up in it.

Edited by SharpShep

12 minutes ago, SharpShep said:

99.9% persent of the players don't want people going on random shooting sprees and just being giants pains in are collective ass so bans are likely for it. 

Frankly i am fine if i die for a valid rp reason. Hell i would ever be okay with a serial killer going around if they where careful and adding some mystery to the game but hell no to some troll coming up and murdering for no reason at all.

just adding this in after the fact if a guy played as a pizza delivery driver for a year or longer rp having mental health problems and a violent tendency or two. Being killed by him would piss me off less but still a lot since there is effort and build up in it.

@Paratus Can you answer if players can get banned on official servers for "rdm"?

4 minutes ago, Cstove said:

@Paratus Can you answer if players can get banned on official servers for "rdm"?

I am just making a guess based on it's something most people don't want and this game is being made by a company would wants people to buy the game.  There might be RDM servers though.

51 minutes ago, Cstove said:

If players don't get banned for RDM im deadass killing myself. 

15 minutes ago, Hanshi-Toshiro said:

If players don't get banned for RDM im deadass killing myself. 

Your gonna wanna play on private servers then.

5 minutes ago, Cstove said:

Your gonna wanna play on private servers then.

The makers of the game will want to make the masses happy not the few trolls who want RDM all the time everywhere.

8 minutes ago, SharpShep said:

The makers of the game will want to make the masses happy not the few trolls who want RDM all the time everywhere.

Yes I agree.  It's just this game isn't gmod or arma.  Like there's not gonna be admin sits in this game.

13 hours ago, Cstove said:

Yes I agree.  It's just this game isn't gmod or arma.  Like there's not gonna be admin sits in this game.

Most games will have admins on hand. This will be a beta and they will be needed to see over every problem and glitch.

On 12/9/2016 at 0:59 PM, Cstove said:

This is correct, and has been said by the devs themselves. You don't need a reason to kill anyone, it will just be discouraged. If you want to play this game without the chance of being killed for a 'good reason' you're going to have to find a private server with rules against RDM and admins to enforce it.

• Like 1