Rem

DickButt says "Hi!"

Hello everyone, 

My name is DickButt. Yes, this may not be the most appropriate name but until someone part of the staff tells me to change it, it will stay this :D. Im really excited to get into the beta of the game once I pledge. I hope u guys keep the trolling of this game to a minimum as I think that we all want to have fun in this game and not worry about people that will run around shoot people with no reason. That being said, will there be a compensation system for things like that for example, I am walking on the sidewalk trying to get to my warehouse where I store very expensive things and some guy randomly shoots me out of nowhere. 1. Will those type of things be allowed? 2. If not allowed, will I receive any compensation for that? If some Mod or Dev can answer that, it would be great I have been wondering for a while now and im kinda hesitant in buying this game as things like that will happen a lot I imagine.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, DickButt said:

Hello everyone, 

My name is DickButt. Yes, this may not be the most appropriate name but until someone part of the staff tells me to change it, it will stay this :D. Im really excited to get into the beta of the game once I pledge. I hope u guys keep the trolling of this game to a minimum as I think that we all want to have fun in this game and not worry about people that will run around shoot people with no reason. That being said, will there be a compensation system for things like that for example, I am walking on the sidewalk trying to get to my warehouse where I store very expensive things and some guy randomly shoots me out of nowhere. 1. Will those type of things be allowed? 2. If not allowed, will I receive any compensation for that? If some Mod or Dev can answer that, it would be great I have been wondering for a while now and im kinda hesitant in buying this game as things like that will happen a lot I imagine.

RDM will not be tolerated what-so-ever and there will be systems in place to both prevent and punish such behavior. There's also some topics where fellow forum users discuss this and submit their ideas, so if you have anything to suggest, I'll link some posts you can check out whether you have suggestions or not. 

Post 1

Post 2 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

RDM will not be tolerated what-so-ever and there will be systems in place to either prevent and/or punish such behavior. There's also some topics where fellow forum users discuss this and submit their ideas, so if you have anything to suggest, I'll link some posts you can check out whether you have suggestions or not. 

Post 1

Post 2 

Hello reader @HairyGrenade

Thanks for answering the question on RDM (and most likely VDM). But theoretically if the developers didn't add in RDM protection but rather a punishment system, would someone receive compensation for the items that they lost if they have enough evidence? I will be recording all of my footage to ensure that I have proof of anything if needed. 

Hello everyone,

I made a new thread that is more of an introduction. If you want more detail then go here to get it all :)