Sign in to follow this  
AlphaWolf13

Professional/Illeagal Racing Career

I know that the developers have told us about how in-depth the driving system will be and how you can race on the streets and tracks of Identity, but besides being an opportunity to have fun and show off your ride, what else is there to it? Driving is one of my favorite aspects of gaming, and in Identity, I would like to get paid for it (in the game currency, not real currency). A professional racing career would allow players to get paid for racing on the tracks or cleared streets of Identity. Fans could pay for tickets or watch on T.V.s to see these races. As a bonus, these racers would get access to exclusive racing cars that wouldn't be purchasable anywhere else in Identity. This could also be a great opportunity for companies to get awareness since they would be able to sponsor these racers. The illegal racing career would be the "high risk, high reward" version of professional racing. The racers in this career wouldn't get access to the exclusive cars or get sponsored, and would have to race on the streets of Identity while regular players are driving as well. This would result with the cops chasing the racers because they put innocent citizens of Identity in danger. The upsides to this career is that you would get access to illegal parts that you could put on your car, and if you won a race, the winnings would be much higher than a professional race. I could see this career being a way to settle disputes between rival gangs. So what do you guys think: would you be a professional or illegal racer? I would really like to hear your thoughts.

• Like 1

There will definetely be illegal racing. Whether it's a thing that people will bet money on it, is up to the players. There are many things that will be available that only players can create. You can start a gang where you are based on illegal street racing and rack up some money that way but you can do pretty much anything your heart desires.