Sign in to follow this  
Clammy

Streaming the game

I can already tell that there will be a few people streaming the game, but would it be aloud ,when the modules come out, to show gameplay to those who cannot afford to see the gameplay?

Yes you will be able to record these. Also when the full game comes out, i can't wait to stream this hard core all the time. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KevinLangston said:

Yes you will be able to record these. Also when the full game comes out, i can't wait to stream this hard core all the time. 

Sweet. Cheers mate, what's your twitch channel?

2 minutes ago, KevinLangston said:

Twitch name classified, i need to have it all set up properly with overlays and stuff. 

Ahh.. You're teasing me here! haha, no worries mate. I'll look forward to watching.

@KevinLangston Once again man I love your gang logo and preparation for the game man. I haven't thought of a final name  for my clan yet. But can we be allies? P.S - What do you think of the name Hit Man Clan?

Edited by Chaos_Fatality

If i was you, i'd keep it discreet, that name will be a feeding frenzy for undercover cops who want to bust guys and rank up. 

seriously? it's a game. of course you can do everything with it like with any other game

Edited by Shimozukachi