Sign in to follow this  
AlphaWolf13

Game Currency

So I've been poking around the community a little bit and I noticed something missing: game currency. I don't know if this has been answered in the past and pushed back over time, but I have to know: Will it be American currency? Canadian? European? Or some type of new currency made up for Identity? Or even crazier, will it be a different currency for each player, whatever currency their country uses? 

I have no idea but I would really like them to make their own unique currency as opposed to a US currency or so on

• Like 1

Considering what they're basing this game off of I'd say it'll be American currency. As for its possession, I'm wondering what the carry options will be. If I'm walking around with 100k on me obviously I'm not going to just have it in my pocket, there should be bags and briefcases for different money quantities 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Sonny_Forelli said:

Considering what they're basing this game off of I'd say it'll be American currency. As for its possession, I'm wondering what the carry options will be. If I'm walking around with 100k on me obviously I'm not going to just have it in my pocket, there should be bags and briefcases for different money quantities 

Yeah, will be cool

Ye, its based off the american dollar because the setting/ culture is based around Modern Day America. I know that they won't be using like half dollars like in gmod and other games, so only whole numbers. (They have not given a name for the currency/ made it public info yet if they have).