Martin_M

Private security - Will it be a thing?

Hello guys!

I'm simply just wondering, will private security be a thing in the game. And if so, how will it work?

I would like to start a priv sec company offering 2 types of services. 

A basic one, offering the costumer an officer checking in on the property.. say at least one time a hour (real time) to see if everything is ok. 

And a more expensive service, with camera detection giving us at the company a call something is wrong.. = quicker responstime for officers to show up. 

Any officials on here that can tell a little about how priv sec will be, if it's gonna be apart of the game? 

Thank you! :)

• Like 1

I'm hoping private security will be a thing because I'm going to need a private security company to protect my gold and diamond shipments from pesky criminals looking to loot me for all I'm worth :)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Fakeout said:

I'm hoping private security will be a thing because I'm going to need a private security company to protect my gold and diamond shipments from pesky criminals looking to loot me for all I'm worth :)

There will be private security, there are already several proposed companies such as Aegis and I believe Atlas and a few others. Or perhaps you can hire some more honorable "criminals", and pay them protection money to ward off the other criminals. Just as good or better than private security because there are almost no limits, or rules, as to what we can do to fix your "problems". If we are on the same server, be sure to keep in touch.

Well thanks frank I am glad you are confirming that there will be private security in the game, however I personally will not be hiring criminals for private security because I am associated with the Gentleman's club and we are Barons/Gentleman of legitimate business. It's what separates us from the the savages :D 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Fakeout said:

Well thanks frank I am glad you are confirming that there will be private security in the game, however I personally will not be hiring criminals for private security because I am associated with the Gentleman's club and we are Barons/Gentleman of legitimate business. It's what separates us from the the savages :D 

Alright then, however I must remind you, private security won't protect you from everything...

• Like 3

I'll take my chances, I'm sure if they are a good private security company they can get the job done.

• Like 4

On November 24, 2016 at 9:36 AM, Fakeout said:

I'll take my chances, I'm sure if they are a good private security company they can get the job done.

Ill make sure to visit and evaluate this company ;) 

• Like 1

Fakeout ill be sure to talk about your business on the radio and we might be able to set up an arrangement for some ads ;)

• Like 2