Henry_Taylor

The Round Table

The Round Table is an established group of the highest authority within the criminal underworld. Only leader of each organization is allowed in. Mafia, MC, Gang and even Militia (If they don't cause trouble.) We meet once a week in a undisclosed location. You may bring one of your most trusted people if that makes you feel better. But no cell phones. No guns. No weapons of any sort. 

Now the people I currently have in mind for this is @Frank @The1TheOnlyGonzo @Hanshi-Toshiro and myself. If there are anymore leaders who wish to join just respond to this post. 

• Like 4

This is the Commission. There already exist two Commissions, one for AU and one for US. You'd be better off joining one of them than starting your own.

1 hour ago, Johnny said:

This is the Commission. There already exist two Commissions, one for AU and one for US. You'd be better off joining one of them than starting your own.

It's similar to a commission but it's not really one. The Commission is only supposed to be for Italian based mafia families. If there is more than one mafia family in my server then we will form a separate commission. I suppose that the round table is more a conglomerate of all the powerful gangs, not all mafia though. Regardless, I accept Henry's proposal.

It could be very profitable for us and aid in our goals, however transparency among those involved would be key to maintain a strong trust. 

I have been involved in Commissions, Coalitions, Alliances, etc, in the past that all ended due to people losing trust and tensions over information. 

I think it would be best to wait, and to privately build this, not in any public setting. Just my thoughts tho. 

I am open to discussion, please PM me if you wish to talk further. 

Edited by The1TheOnlyGonzo
  • Like 1

Thought iam the only one who tought about such a thing :D
nice to see its already here . hope you are sucessful with this idea / can profit from it.

On 11/16/2016 at 0:03 PM, Henry_Taylor said:

The Round Table is an established group of the highest authority within the criminal underworld. Only leader of each organization is allowed in. Mafia, MC, Gang and even Militia (If they don't cause trouble.) We meet once a week in a undisclosed location. You may bring one of your most trusted people if that makes you feel better. But no cell phones. No guns. No weapons of any sort. 

Now the people I currently have in mind for this is @Frank @The1TheOnlyGonzo @Hanshi-Toshiro and myself. If there are anymore leaders who wish to join just respond to this post. 

I'm insulted. It's not like Anonymous is climbing to be the #1 most viewed gang topic.... Oh wait it is.

10 hours ago, njayminsim1115 said:

I'm insulted. It's not like Anonymous is climbing to be the #1 most viewed gang topic.... Oh wait it is.

They wanted gangs. Not keyboard warriors.

• Like 2

On 5/30/2017 at 4:34 AM, LylePyle said:

They wanted gangs. Not keyboard warriors.

@LylePyle But nonetheless, we will still sell forensic material and own weapons. @Frank Why'd you like his comment?

Edited by njayminsim1115