LC_Steel

Identity system requirements

Have the devs said anything about the system requirements of identity? because i am going to build a new pc soon and would like to now what i would need to play it at max settings.

• Like 1

tons of people have asked this multiple times , the search bar on the top right could help you with finding the answer to that.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, LC_Steel said:

well thank you for the effort . So i expect some system requirements when the first module will launch.

I've heard the new gtx 1060 could do u good in high graphics 1080p gaming in this game , but i guess we will have to see when the game launches.

1 hour ago, Dahoom152 said:

I've heard the new gtx 1060 could do u good in high graphics 1080p gaming in this game , but i guess we will have to see when the game launches.

yes well that was one of my choices . The other one was the gtx 1070. I'm sure as hell that the 1070 can play it at max settings. But i hope i can find a good deal next week with black friday.

3 hours ago, LC_Steel said:

yes well that was one of my choices . The other one was the gtx 1070. I'm sure as hell that the 1070 can play it at max settings. But i hope i can find a good deal next week with black friday.

Nothing has been said about the GTX 1060, they said that the system requirements are hard to estimate at this stage as its too early and therefor DO NOT expect them to give them when the first module comes out because that's a standalone part of the game and not the full game! I would say wait until at least the third module is out before expecting anything but hopefully there will be some info before that.

Edited by JamesLuck01

I would assume that the 1060 would be sufficient to play at 1080 p high graphics settings atleast 60 fps. I would hope because it's a pretty decent card and a 1080 is fucking expensive lol.

35 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Nothing has been said about the GTX 1060, they said that the system requirements are hard to estimate at this stage as its too early and therefor DO NOT expect them to give them when the first module comes out because that's a standalone part of the game and not the full game! I would say wait until at least the third module is out before expecting anything but hopefully there will be some info before that.

i didn't mean the developers, i meant some other forum users .

5 minutes ago, Dahoom152 said:

i didn't mean the developers, i meant some other forum users .

Don't take them as a source if they didnt get it from the devs as it would be their opinion, but anyways it probably will be possible.

16 minutes ago, Frank said:

I would assume that the 1060 would be sufficient to play at 1080 p high graphics settings atleast 60 fps. I would hope because it's a pretty decent card and a 1080 is fucking expensive lol.

Well dont get your hopes up for it.

16 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

i wont

Edited by Dahoom152
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Frank said:

Yes i think a 1060 is enough as well. And you don't need a 1080.You better go with the 1070 if you want a better card then the 1060.

7 hours ago, LC_Steel said:

Yes i think a 1060 is enough as well. And you don't need a 1080.You better go with the 1070 if you want a better card then the 1060.

1070 would probably be overkill for what I'm trying to achieve. (High graphics settings on 1080p, 60 fps).

On 18/11/2016 at 7:57 PM, JamesLuck01 said:

If a gtx 1060 can't play identity well on 1080p, then something is wrong bro.

29 minutes ago, Frank said:

If a gtx 1060 can't play identity well on 1080p, then something is wrong bro.

Definitely, Definitely!

• Like 1

I'm currently looking at a computer that has a GTX 1070. I want to be able to experience the game at max settings, so I think that should do the job.

• Like 3