Zebra

[WORLDWIDE]The Brotherhood of the Golden Saint[UPDATED 12/12/16]

A modernised compilation of 'The Works of the Golden Saint' along with notes from the current Golden Guardian

WE FIGHT FOR FREEDOM

IF YOU HAVE FURTHER QUESTIONS, PLEASE COMMENT BELOW

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING, VISIT OUR WEBSITE

http://thegoldensaint.tk/

The Creed

• Accensa domo proximi, tua quoque periclitatur,
  • Protegat nos fratres per sanguinem.
  • Avaritiam et adrogantiam nobis avertimur.
  • Eram quod es, eris quod su.
  • Luctus enim est libertas,
  • Est quaedam flere voluptas,
  • ergo quaerimus liberare poterit a vobis vinculum.
  • Morituri te salutant,
  • Damnant quod non intrlligunt
  • sed penitus scire nos,
  • Pulvis et umbra sumus,
  • Tempus est edax omnium, et,
  • vincit qui se vincit.

Translation

• When the house of your neighbour is in flames, your own is in danger,
  • We protect our brothers in blood.
  • We turn away from greed and selfishness.
  • I was what you are, you will be what I am.
  • Mourning is freedom,
  • There is a certain pleasure in weeping,
  • therefore, we look to free you of your wound.
  • Those who are about to die salute you,
  • they condemn what they do not understand
  • but deep down we know,
  • we are dust and shadow,
  • time is the devourer of all, and,
  • he conquers who conquers himself.

A breakdown of the Creed

• When the house of your neighbour is in flames, your own is in danger,
  • This line shows the importance of caring for your fellow brothers and sisters. In this tight community, their problems may become your own.
  • We protect our brothers in blood.
  • All in our community are tied together through blood and deserve our protection and devotion, no matter their importance within the Brotherhood.
  • We turn away from greed and selfishness.
  • These are the two most cancerous sins that lead you in the wrong direction. By turning away from these, a new path of freedom is opened.
  • I was what you are, you will be what I am.
  • All outside of our community are consumed by the troubles of the world for they have not yet discovered the salvation of the Golden Saint. We hope they will soon see.
  • Mourning is freedom,
  • There is a certain pleasure in weeping,
  • By weeping for your sins, you wash them away. Through this, your path is cleared.
  • therefore, we look to free you of your wound.
  • The burden of sin is like a serious wound, it won't heal properly unless you take care of it.
  • Those who are about to die salute you,
  • they condemn what they do not understand
  • Those who are about to die believe they are moving on but they do not understand that their grievances follow them into the afterlife.
  • but deep down we know,
  • we are dust and shadow,
  • We came from dust and will return to shadow. We were created of the ground and we won't be present when we pass.
  • time is the devourer of all, and,
  • No man or beast can escape the teeth of time. You may run but sooner or later, you will trip and fall.
  • he conquers who conquers himself.
  • By freeing yourself from your subconscious limitations, you unlock extended power and knowledge which conquers the untrained mind.

Who is the writer of this?

582b5a7d95fbe_TheGoldenSaint.png.bc8d114

The identity of the writer of the Creed of the Brotherhood of the Golden Saint is unknown. The only clue to his identity is this painting which is just an estimate of what he would've looked like. We believe that this is to our benefit. Not having a concrete identity to worship eliminates discrimination against fellow brothers and sisters. Although it is very likely the Golden Saint was white, male, rich and Christian, we still allow people of all gender, colour, nation and class into our Brotherhood.

Why do we follow the Golden Saint?

We do not follow the Golden Saint. We follow his beliefs. His beliefs represent freedom through the full utilisation of our brains. No, this is not the 'we only use 10% of our brain and unlocking the rest would give us mystical powers' malarkey. This is about removing the boundaries placed upon our minds by society and seeing past the barriers. Although this won't give you psychic or flying abilities, it will unleash the ability to further your knowledge and life. We also believe in making the most of your time here on earth by turning away from the two main sins, greed and selfishness but we also realise most that what we acquire here on Earth is materialistic. We do not believe murder, theft, lying, etc. are sins unless they stem from greed or selfishness.

So are you just a bunch of peaceful 'brain unlocking' people?

No. Do not underestimate our power. Due to centuries of growing and development, we have slowly tapped into governments and corporations across the world. We appear to those who chose it, whether that be directly or indirectly. We have woven ourselves into society and are hidden whilst in the most obvious places. People such as Neville Chamberlain, Alexander Fleming and Eric Arthur Blair, aka George Orwell, have been great contributors to our Brotherhood, although not all formally announced they were part of it. Through people like this, we have infiltrated even the most guarded corners of society. As I have mentioned, we do not believe murder, theft, lying, etc. are sins. These are beautiful tools that can be used to further our development. Our goal is freeing the world. We will do this in whatever way necessary.

If you want to 'free the world in any way necessary', doesn't that mean you are greedy for that vision?

Absolutely not. We are pushing for freedom for all, not just a select few for their benefit. The vision we have is for the benefit of everyone in our world. We are also in no rush to achieve that goal although doing it as fast as we can is preferable.

Our Goal

Our goal is to open the eyes of the deluded, uplift the humble and meek and bring justice to a world plagued by greed, selfishness and corruption. We want to take over society and flip it on its head for the betterment of society. We plan to do this by infiltrating the political system, major businesses and gangs/mafias/MCs. We operate similarly to a mafia but, unlike the mafia, we do what we do to achieve a specific goal.

What do I receive?

• This varies depending on your role within the community. There are, however, several things that are guaranteed for all employees:
  • • A wage with a minimum of (TBC) per month.
  • • All job-related healthcare paid for.
  • • Appropriate equipment provided free of charge.
  • • Ample opportunities for bonuses and promotions.

For more information, view this Employee Agreement Contract sample.

Ranking System

Although higher up ranks have more authority, we believe all people are equal. No rank shall discriminate against another.

5855660259481_TheBrotherhoodoftheGoldenS

• Golden Guardian - The Golden Guardian is the spiritually appointed leader of the Brotherhood of the Golden Saint and is responsible for the well-being of everyone within the community, major changes and rule-upholding, leader of all ceremonial proceedings, etc.
  • Golden Duke of Human Resources - The GD of Human Resources is in-charge of PR, recruitment and other social aspects of the community. They negotiate terms with other companies, gangs and governments. They are responsible for assigning suitable people to different roles within the community.
  • Golden Duke of Security - The GD of Security works for the well-being and benefit of the community. The GD of Security deals with all imposing threats towards the community and tries to eliminate them as well as launching attacks with the approval of the Golden Guardian.
  • Golden Lord of Recruitment - The GL of Recruitment works under the command of the GD of Human Resources and is in-charge of finding and inviting potential new members. They are in-charge of the interview process and advises the GD of Human Resources on what role best suits the candidate.
  • Golden Lord of Social Outreach - The GL of Social Outreach is in-charge of maintaining positive PR and spreading our message using Golden Heralds. They also try to attract potential candidates towards our community.
  • Golden Lord of Defense - The GL of Defense is in-charge of assigning security, directing defensive forces and maintaining the safety of everyone within the community.
  • Golden Lord of Crusades - The GL of Crusades is in-charge of either productive or feud-related guerrilla warfare. This includes planning strategies  and deploying Golden Knights.
  • Golden Herald - The Golden Heralds are tasked with physically spreading the news of the Brotherhood around the streets.
  • Golden Knight - The Golden Knights receive briefings from either the GL of Defense or the GL of Crusades and participate in both security and combat tasks.

Contact Us

Main office

office@thegoldensaint.uk

Business

business@thegoldensaint.uk

Golden Guardian

guardian@thegoldensaint.uk

Golden Lord of Human Resources

resources@thegoldensaint.uk

Golden Lord of Security

security@thegoldensaint.uk

Coming Soon

employment-contract-template-1.pdf

Edited by Zebra
[12/12/16]COMING SOON TEASER ADDED
  • Like 4

29 minutes ago, Zebra said:

A modernised compilation of 'The Works of the Golden Saint' along with notes from the current Golden Guardian

The Creed

Accensa domo proximi, tua quoque periclitatur,

Protegat nos fratres per sanguinem.

Avaritiam et adrogantiam nobis avertimur.

Eram quod es, eris quod su.

Luctus enim est libertas,

Est quaedam flere voluptas,

ergo quaerimus liberare poterit a vobis vinculum.

Morituri te salutant,

Damnant quod non intrlligunt

sed penitus scire nos,

Pulvis et umbra sumus,

Tempus est edax omnium, et,

vincit qui se vincit.

Translation

When the house of your neighbour is in flames, your own is in danger,

We protect our brothers in blood.

We turn away from greed and selfishness.

I was what you are, you will be what I am.

Mourning is freedom,

There is a certain pleasure in weeping,

therefore, we look to free you of your wound.

Those who are about to die salute you,

they condemn what they do not understand

but deep down we know,

we are dust and shadow,

time is the devourer of all, and,

he conquers who conquers himself.

A breakdown of the Creed

When the house of your neighbour is in flames, your own is in danger,

This line shows the importance of caring for your fellow brothers and sisters. In this tight community, their problems may become your own.

We protect our brothers in blood.

All in our community are tied together through blood and deserve our protection and devotion, no matter their importance within the Brotherhood.

We turn away from greed and selfishness.

These are the two most cancerous sins that lead you in the wrong direction. By turning away from these, a new path of freedom is opened.

I was what you are, you will be what I am.

All outside of our community are consumed by the troubles of the world for they have not yet discovered the salvation of the Golden Saint. We hope they will soon see.

Mourning is freedom,

There is a certain pleasure in weeping,

By weeping for your sins, you wash them away. Through this, your path is cleared.

therefore, we look to free you of your wound.

The burden of sin is like a serious wound, it won't heal properly unless you take care of it.

Those who are about to die salute you,

they condemn what they do not understand

Those who are about to die believe they are moving on but they do not understand that their grievances follow them into the afterlife.

but deep down we know,

we are dust and shadow,

We came from dust and will return to shadow. We were created of the ground and we won't be present when we pass.

time is the devourer of all, and,

No man or beast can escape the teeth of time. You may run but sooner or later, you will trip and fall.

he conquers who conquers himself.

By freeing yourself from your subconscious limitations, you unlock extended power and knowledge which conquers the untrained mind.

Who is the writer of this?

582b5a7d95fbe_TheGoldenSaint.png.bc8d114

The identity of the writer of the Creed of the Brotherhood of the Golden Saint is unknown. The only clue to his identity is this painting which is just an estimate of what he would've looked like. We believe that this is to our benefit. Not having a concrete identity to worship eliminates discrimination against fellow brothers and sisters. Although it is very likely the Golden Saint was white, male, rich and Christian, we still allow people of all gender, colour, nation and class into our Brotherhood.

Why do we follow the Golden Saint?

We do not follow the Golden Saint. We follow his beliefs. His beliefs represent freedom through the full utilisation of our brains. No, this is not the 'we only use 10% of our brain and unlocking the rest would give us mystical powers' malarkey. This is about removing the boundaries placed upon our minds by society and seeing past the barriers. Although this won't give you psychic or flying abilities, it will unleash the ability to further your knowledge and life. We also believe in making the most of your time here on earth by turning away from the two main sins, greed and selfishness but we also realise most that we acquire here on Earth is materialistic. We do not believe murder, theft, lying, etc. are sins unless they stem from greed or selfishness.

So are you just a bunch of peaceful 'brain unlocking' people?

No. Do not underestimate our power. Due to centuries of growing and development, we have slowly tapped into governments and corporations across the world. We appear to those who chose it, whether that be directly or indirectly. We have woven ourselves into society and are hidden whilst in the most obvious places. People such as Neville Chamberlain, Alexander Fleming and Eric Arthur Blair, aka George Orwell, have been great contributors to our Brotherhood, although not all formally announced they were part of it. Through people like this, we have infiltrated even the most guarded corners of society. As I have mentioned, we do not believe murder, theft, lying, etc. are sins. These are beautiful tools that can be used to further our development. Our goal is freeing the world. We will do this in whatever way necessary.

If you want to 'free the world in any way necessary', doesn't that mean you are greedy for that vision?

Absolutely not. We are pushing for freedom for all, not just a select few for their benefit. The vision we have is for the benefit of everyone in our world.

Ranking System

Although higher up ranks have more authority, we believe all people are equal. No rank shall discriminate against another.582b5a77a45cb_TheBrotherhoodoftheGoldenS

IF YOU HAVE FURTHER QUESTIONS, PLEASE COMMENT DOWN BELOW

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING, SIMPLY PM ME

This... This is absolutely outstanding. Great work on this post.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Hanshi-Toshiro said:

Amazing work and time was put into this I see. I hope you become powerful in riches and in respect. 

Thank you for your words of encouragement and I wish you the same!

• Like 2

I have updated the post with a newly created video and an 'Our Goals' section. Please leave feedback about the video!

• Like 1

I think this belongs in the cult section. Lol just jokes.

Edited by Calico
  • Like 1

Updated the Ranks section with detailed information on each rank. Also refined the ranking system. Many senior positions are still open so if you would like to join, just send me or @GeneSmith a PM. Discord server on the way, also!

• Like 1

Updated with NEW website! The application can be found there. It is still under construction so expect new features soon!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hanshi-Toshiro said:

Very nice job on the website. Looking professional. 

I appreciate the feedback. We are nothing less than professional ;)

• Like 1

Wow, delightfully creative post, made by someone who spend alot of time on his presentation and succeeded by far. As a member of the old guard, still remaining since the old forums back in february 2015, I am always happy to see effort.

Definitely something I´ll be keeping my eyes on...

6 minutes ago, Joel_is_online said:

Wow, delightfully creative post, made by someone who spend alot of time on his presentation and succeeded by far. As a member of the old guard, still remaining since the old forums back in february 2015, I am always happy to see effort.

Definitely something I´ll be keeping my eyes on...

My highest blessings and gratitude go towards you, kind sir!

• Like 1

Hi Zebra - can you tell us please how strong / big your BrotherHoodOfTheGoldenSaint is?
 I'm speechless. In my opinion this is by far the most elaborate description. Wonderful work. - wish you much success in the later course

- Sincerely - CrimesBane