Bushido0

I like what I see

Hi all, my name is Ryan, I'm from Brisbane in Australia.

I was looking for a good real life simulation game on google when I came across this game, I like what I see so far, I'm a big player of GTA 5, I've played the sims from 1 - 4, not as big of a fan of the sims though, this game looks like it's shaping up to be something really cool, I'm also a writer, so I am very interested in the writing and library system!

If I like what I see in the near future I'll definitely consider pledging.

• Like 1

Hey Bushido0! Welcome to the ever growing community of identity. Hope you like what you see in the future and join in the game of identity!

If you do like what you see, what is the 1 thing you most look forward to within the game?

Please use the FAQ and search bar to find answers that you need. If you need to just quote me and I will reply to your questions. 2 FAQ links in my signature at the bottom of all my posts, so please read them both and then search if there is a question not answered there already.

What about private servers witch run 24/7,will this working or only the official Identity Servers??

What kind of roleplay will be in Identity?? What about Hard-Core roleplay??

And my last question sry guys...

Will there be in the future european server for exaple:

-German

-France

-UK

-North America ??????????

greetings 

Acetime

Germany

6 hours ago, Acetime said:

What about private servers witch run 24/7,will this working or only the official Identity Servers??

There will be private servers 24/7

What kind of roleplay will be in Identity?? What about Hard-Core roleplay??

There will be are both, depends on the server

Will there be in the future european server for exaple:

-German

-France

-UK

-North America ??????????

Most likely in Germany. 

Nice because I am from Germany and I search one Community witch is making there own server

So when anyone here is german and is planing to set up an own server please contact me ^^

greetings

Hey welcome to Identity, if you are looking for a job in trucking we are hiring those who are in Nz or Australia. All new players are welcome, there is no need for trucking simulator experience :)