TravisGB

Hello from Australia! I need some help.

Hello Identity Community!

My name is Michael, however, I go by TravisGB in the online gaming world.
I have a quick question, a noob question, How do I become a member of the Police Department and move away from being an immigrant? ( not that i have anything against that)
I have a passion for the Police force, and would love to join!
if anyone can help me, that would be great!

Enjoy your day guys!

Hey, @TravisGB, and welcome to the forums!

To answer your question, to become a member of the police department, you must apply while in-game. It's a difficult and mature role, so I hope you are up for it! Next, to change from being an immigrant, you must purchase a tier from the shop. It can be the lowest tier if you wish. 

Also, if you do have a passion for the police force, I would recommend reading 'The Precinct' for more information on police. Finally, I also live in Australia, so I hope to see you in-game!

Hope this helps. 

• Like 2

Thank you, @AndrewDonaldson.

I would say that having a passion for the police force since i was 4 years old, am now 20, would hopefully make me knowledgeable enough, but in saying that, it is an american based game.

I would like to think i am a Mature person and would suit the role of being on the Police force in this game.
I will eventually make it through all the thousands of posts and replies in the Precinct Forums, there are a lot!

I hope we do meet in game! and hopefully, not with me putting you in the back of my squad car. 

• Like 2

@TravisGB

As long as you do a little research into American laws, you should be alright (especially understanding the Amendments). 

It's also important if you can keep your cool. There is going to be a lot of people (and kids) who will harass you senseless. xD

I agree, I hope we don't meet under criminal circumstances! 

@AndrewDonaldson

I am a very level headed person and in my line of work (social worker) i get a lot of abuse from people.
I know some of the basic american laws, but all will be a learning opportunity.

• Like 2

Hello and welcome to the Identity community! Hope you enjoy the forum and hope to get to know you more and maybe see you in game (I am in the UK) but nevertheless please feel free to read the info that the forum provides.

Please use the FAQ and search bar to find answers that you need. If you need to just quote me and I will reply to your questions. 2 FAQ links in my signature at the bottom of all my posts, so please read them both and then search if there is a question not answered there already.