Hyperus

Greetings from Australia!

Hi,

Firstly this game sounds amazing I've already backed it and I've been following it since the kickstarter!

Secondly, Hi my name is Jesse, I'm really looking forward to joining the Identity community and I can't wait to meet you all in game.

~ Hyperus :D

Edited by Hyperus

Welcome @Hyperus Glad you joined! I hope to see you in some Identity conversations discussing your goals before and after release. The only thing I ask of you right now is to please read the rules here, as advertising anything unrelated to Identity is not allowed, so I kindly ask you edit your post to remove your twitter. Thanks and have a great day! :)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

Welcome @Hyperus Glad you joined! I hope to see you in some Identity conversations discussing your goals before and after release. The only thing I ask of you right now is to please read the rules here, as advertising anything unrelated to Identity is not allowed, so I kindly ask you edit your post to remove your twitter. Thanks and have a great day! :)

Sorry about that, going to the rules right now! ;)

Hey there. I'm from Australia myself. I'm curious, what do you plan on doing in Identity?

• Like 1

Hey hyperus welcome to the fantastic identity community and I hope you enjoy your time here with us! 

What you looking forward to the most in identity?

Please use the FAQ and search bar to find answers that you need. If you need to just quote me and I will reply to your questions. 2 FAQ links in my signature at the bottom of all my posts, so please read them both and then search if there is a question not answered there already.