Valtorix

Skyrim: Special Edition (PC/Console)

Greetings fellow community!

At the title suggests, I know it's nothing new; but for a user with a computer that is unable to run the game higher than 2 fps, this is pretty exciting for me! It releases this Friday, October 28th; anyone buying it for console? Who here plays it and on what system? Do you mod it?

Personally, I love immersive mods!

I've only ever played it on console. But I've put well over 500 hours on it. It's such a magnificent game and I can't wait to Mod the holy hell out of it this month!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GeneSmith said:

I've only ever played it on console. But I've put well over 500 hours on it. It's such a magnificent game and I can't wait to Mod the holy hell out of it this month!

I thought modding Skyrim was great, except it made the fps drop almost every single time.

Considering it's almost 5 years since release as well I think Bethesda should have dropped DOOM and TESO and focused on the next Elder Scrolls.

2 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

Considering it's almost 5 years since release as well I think Bethesda should have dropped DOOM and TESO and focused on the next Elder Scrolls.

Ya, I myself am not a big fan of teso, id rather have a fully fledged regular elder scrolls game. Instead they gave a half ass online game, and skyrim remastered which is basically a money grab(plus skyrim didn't really need to be remastered). Now it's going to be a long ass time before a regular elder scrolls comes out.

Edited by Frank

Oblivion and skyrim are two of my favorite games.

I'm thinking identity will probably be another favorite.

I play it on PC. Is such a wonderful game and after completing it, modding it just gave more opportunities for extra ways to play the game. Luckily for me, i will be receiving a free copy of the remastered version so cannot wait to try it out.

16 minutes ago, Herzog said:

I play it on PC. Is such a wonderful game and after completing it, modding it just gave more opportunities for extra ways to play the game. Luckily for me, i will be receiving a free copy of the remastered version so cannot wait to try it out.

The remastered version will still be inferior to graphical mods so what's the point 

34 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

The remastered version will still be inferior to graphical mods so what's the point 

cuz its free and may as well

7 hours ago, Valtorix said:

Greetings fellow community!

At the title suggests, I know it's nothing new; but for a user with a computer that is unable to run the game higher than 2 fps, this is pretty exciting for me! It releases this Friday, October 28th; anyone buying it for console? Who here plays it and on what system? Do you mod it?

Personally, I love immersive mods!

I myself am very excited for it, I haven't played the game in quite some time so I am anxious to revisit Skyrim! I'm on PC and only add a few mods to improve my experience. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Herzog said:

cuz its free and may as well

Ah so you must have all the expansion's already. I always wanted to get the hearthfire dlc.

• Like 1

What region of tamriel do you guys think the next regular elder scrolls will be in? My bet would be to go back to the region's of Hammerfell and high rock. There would be tons of diverse regions and cities. Hammerfell has deserts and rainforest while high rock would have temperate grasslands as well as the wrothgar mountains and orsinium.

Edited by Frank

played skyrim for years. with mods it's even more awesome... my master chief army will always kill alduin mwuahaha

edit: most probably it will contain 2 unshown regions + a part of skyrim to get to each other country. or just everything.

Edited by Shimozukachi

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Ah so you must have all the expansion's already. I always wanted to get the hearthfire dlc.

Yeh if you own the game and all the expansions you get the new edition with all the expansions. The hearthfire one is great. Getting to build you own house and what not. The dawn star dlc is great if you haven't got it, worth a try

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Herzog said:

Yeh if you own the game and all the expansions you get the new edition with all the expansions. The hearthfire one is great. Getting to build you own house and what not. The dawn star dlc is great if you haven't got it, worth a try

the bug with the disappearing family is great! in 1 second you just get rid of all the family stress xD

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

the bug with the disappearing family is great! in 1 second you just get rid of all the family stress xD

Lydia's corpse is kept in the cellar forge I created with the Hearthfire house, didn't want my kids to know the reason their mother was executed was because he kept standing in doorways....

5 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

Lydia's corpse is kept in the cellar forge I created with the Hearthfire house, didn't want my kids to know the reason their mother was executed was because he kept standing in doorways....

gg wp

49 minutes ago, GeneSmith said:

I think ESO has great potential for RP. I myself might make a guild soon pretty much only for RP

I will definitely join dude. I spent over a year in an RP guild called StormRP. I would love to get back into RP on ESO. Let me know in PM