Introduction:

I've known about this Game since the Trailer was released and I'm excited because i've been waiting for a Game like this since a longtime

I've played AtlisLife, DarkRP, other small RPG games. I liked some Elements from each different game.

I don't know how the Play-style of this game will be like but If it's really a real life simulator (not quests and orders), These aspect would be amazing if implemented.

School/Academy

This came into my mind, and i saw it in some small RPG Games, Where if your goal is to have a certain Job, You take actual small lessons, Like if you want to become a policeman, someone RP'ing as an experienced/teacher should tell you notes and tips (maybe about how to behave in certain situations) that you would be asked about when applying to the job itself, that proves if a guy is worthy for the job or not.

I don't know what kind of jobs are going to be implemented ofc, But maybe you have to take classes about business if you wanna become like a business man or a shop owner. Classes about math for people who wanna work at banks. You get the point *(i hope)*

Gym (Physique/Strength)

Some Jobs needs a Guy with strength and good Physique, For people who want to become Gangsters, Policemen or Bodyguards

So you subscribe to a gym (which should cost virtual money) to get in the shape the job needs, It needs time of-course. So a ''player'' should work as any other simple job to get money at first like a janitor or street sweeper till he meets the qualification for a certain job.

Thats pretty much it, Oh and I have some:

Some Job suggestions

-actor/play-writer *if there was a theater in the map*

-food delivery guy / chef

-arms dealer

2 hours ago, MvPxRick said:

I don't know how the Play-style of this game will be like but If it's really a real life simulator (not quests and orders), These aspect would be amazing if implemented.

Yes its a real life simulator.

School/Academy

This came into my mind, and i saw it in some small RPG Games, Where if your goal is to have a certain Job, You take actual small lessons, Like if you want to become a policeman, someone RP'ing as an experienced/teacher should tell you notes and tips (maybe about how to behave in certain situations) that you would be asked about when applying to the job itself, that proves if a guy is worthy for the job or not.

I don't know what kind of jobs are going to be implemented ofc, But maybe you have to take classes about business if you wanna become like a business man or a shop owner. Classes about math for people who wanna work at banks. You get the point *(i hope)*

Well, simply; there are 2 types: Career and Jobs. A career is the government type jobs e.g. police, paramedic and firefighter. A job is e.g. delivery guy, private / hired guard (player business'). You don't need to go to a in-game educational building for jobs but however, you do need to for a career. On the other hand its more simple on what you say, it is right now been said that you watch a tutorial and you get a certificate (this could be changed in the future).

Gym (Physique/Strength)

Some Jobs needs a Guy with strength and good Physique, For people who want to become Gangsters, Policemen or Bodyguards

So you subscribe to a gym (which should cost virtual money) to get in the shape the job needs, It needs time of-course. So a ''player'' should work as any other simple job to get money at first like a janitor or street sweeper till he meets the qualification for a certain job.

There will be gyms but at first you will not be affected physically and the gym won't change you at first. (they said they will probably add it in the future after full game release.)

Some Job suggestions

-actor/play-writer *if there was a theater in the map*

-food delivery guy / chef

-arms dealer

Maybe search more because I guess you have not kept up to date on this forum or social media to not know this stuff are in as far as i know. (not sure on the first job suggestion).

1 hour ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Public transport.

So buses.

I run a trucking company, so I am just asking if he is interested. I don't know what you mean by just Public Transport so buses, what do you mean? 

13 minutes ago, Hanshi-Toshiro said:

I run a trucking company, so I am just asking if he is interested. I don't know what you mean by just Public Transport so buses, what do you mean? 

You quoted me not him when you asked that question. so I answered it to what I want to do.

3 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

You quoted me not him when you asked that question. so I answered it to what I want to do.

ohhh. My bad! I meant to be asking MV. 

21 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

there are 2 types: Career and Jobs. A career is the government type jobs e.g. police, paramedic and firefighter. A job is e.g. delivery guy, private / hired guard (player business'). You don't need to go to a in-game educational building for jobs but however, you do need to for a career. On the other hand its more simple on what you say, it is right now been said that you watch a tutorial and you get a certificate (this could be changed in the future).

I kinda wish that its not easy to get a career, like not just have a tutorial and be ready to go as a police officer. 

For jobs like a delivery guy / bus driver.. sure

But It would be more interesting if Physical Stats and Certain Qualification is needed

Maybe a Karma system?

6 hours ago, Hanshi-Toshiro said:

Are you interested in truck driving? 

I hate driving irl, probably because of where i live. I guess it affected even in videogames, I hate driving/racing games

23 minutes ago, MvPxRick said:

I kinda wish that its not easy to get a career, like not just have a tutorial and be ready to go as a police officer. 

For jobs like a delivery guy / bus driver.. sure

But It would be more interesting if Physical Stats and Certain Qualification is needed

Maybe a Karma system?

Well yes it would be more interesting to have that! But sadly they are just doing a tutorial at the beginning but may/hopefully change it in the future.