GeneSmith

Gene Smith for Governor

9 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

What's the proper process!

That's for me to know and you to find out Lucious :)

8 minutes ago, GeneSmith said:

That's for me to know and you to find out Lucious :)

That doesn't sound like transparency...it sounds like witholding information that could aid in stopping the big crime boost we have on the Identity forum before it hits the game!

1 hour ago, LuciousTimes said:

That doesn't sound like transparency...it sounds like witholding information that could aid in stopping the big crime boost we have on the Identity forum before it hits the game!

What it is Lucious, is my plan as governor. 

6 hours ago, Johnnylombardo said:

You should leave the luprano alone they're good people and entirely legitimate 

Are you referring to me or the others?

It seems the political landscape has changed drastically in my absence. Not too many of us around anymore. I guess it’s time to come back.

3 minutes ago, GeneSmith said:

It seems the political landscape has changed drastically in my absence. Not too many of us around anymore. I guess it’s time to come back.

I think a lot of the would have been candidates have decided it's not worth the effort.

Regardless I still support you and see you as the best suited individual for the position.

Will your policy be fair and equal for all? how will you be able to help immigrants from other countries in your government, especially the Brazilian people?

On 22.8.2018 at 10:40 PM, GeneSmith said:

no u

• ver.1.22474487139 1

On 8/23/2018 at 11:15 AM, nexus said:

Will your policy be fair and equal for all? how will you be able to help immigrants from other countries in your government, especially the Brazilian people?

Immigration should have a screening process. With the recent tragedies surrounding illegal immigrants from all countries entering America, France and England I think that it would be justified. Not only for your safety but for the safety and security of our country. Clearly each State has their own terms but as I see it The Island is within in its own jurisdiction. So I will work to find what’s best for both parties.