GeneSmith

Gene Smith for Governor

10 hours ago, Zeus said:

I'm not gay by the way and I won't marry. If you want to come down to the strip club and have a few drinks sometime just call me, governor.

Don't worry friend, I don't pre determine anybody until I know them a bit better. I'd love to take you up on that offer at some point.

It is unfortunate that I announce my dropping out of my campaign. It isn't due to the rivals that I face but more so that I have other passions in mind that I want to take up. I don't want to make mistakes as a governor so I am dropping out. I want to thank every person that has supported me. 

I'm sorry to hear this Mr. Smith. I hope we'll see you in the political arena in the future, as I'm sure you'd make an excellent leader!

I'll still most likely run my business but for the mean time I'm very much leaning towards a life of crime. That's what this account was started for and I guess it's come full circle

4 hours ago, GeneSmith said:

I'll still most likely run my business but for the mean time I'm very much leaning towards a life of crime. That's what this account was started for and I guess it's come full circle

I wish you the best luck in this, and who knows, Idenitity is a big world and always changing. You can be whatever you want, and can always change what you want to be. Regardless, I hope you have a ton of fun in whatever you decide to do!

On 1/27/2017 at 1:11 AM, Xilion said:

Might I add to this discussion that the 2nd Amendment is part of American law and as such in no way a template, or interference, with our law. I fail to see how the example made by mr. Padrinho holds any credibility.

Just trying to show a source that Taking away guns or like in this case what some were suggesting to not allow guns can cause more harm than good. 

On 2/16/2017 at 5:44 PM, GeneSmith said:

It is unfortunate that I announce my dropping out of my campaign. It isn't due to the rivals that I face but more so that I have other passions in mind that I want to take up. I don't want to make mistakes as a governor so I am dropping out. I want to thank every person that has supported me. 

i'm sorry to hear that Gene, you had a good campaign going for you and i believe you had a pretty good chance of winning the election.

with that said i wish you all the best in your future endeavours and who knows, maybe i'll stop by the club and buy us both a drink sometime

1 hour ago, TonyOcculta said:

In Denmark the taxes are about 45% of your earnings. From there, the money goes to the military, health-care, the elders, school-systems and so on. By paying this much, whoever you are, you have right to get treated at the hospital. You have many free rights, and as oddly as it sounds, we the danes are happy about it. So I cannot see how 3% will cover us, the people. Old Betty walks across the road. She just found out that there is no treatment for cancer, at the hospital. She goes home to her apartment. She's sad and has no-one to talk to. She goes to the rooftop, and jumps, knowing that she will be spared many months, maybe years of pain. I would gladly pay extra to make sure everyone is healthy, and is able to live on because of a government, that has the necessary resources to heal us.

Listen here commie, if the government charges us half, our economy would be crippling like Denmark, where most families can afford 1 car and a shitty house. Capitalism with low taxes is the best system 

People of Identity. My views for political standpoints have not changed. I am still the same man who wants to have taxing depend on your income. Gun laws decided by the criminals. 

I'm coming back. And I'm still running for Governor. It's good to be back.

On 2/18/2017 at 3:42 AM, GeneSmith said:

Life of crime? Want to be Governor? I THINK NOT!

6 hours ago, GeneSmith said:

People of Identity. My views for political standpoints have not changed. I am still the same man who wants to have taxing depend on your income. Gun laws decided by the criminals. 

I'm coming back. And I'm still running for Governor. It's good to be back.

Gene if you think being a criminal and openly stating it is going to get you elected you're very much mistaken

3 hours ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

3 hours ago, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

Gene if you think being a criminal and openly stating it is going to get you elected you're very much mistaken

My past statements were very much that of poor judgment. A lack of character and confidence I suppose. My views are strictly legal and while the criminal aspect of life is always there, I want to prove that I'm far from it. 

You by no means have to trust a single word I say. But the past is behind us. I've made mistakes, I've said things that I didn't mean. But being governor is something I feel I was meant to do.

My supporters and followers and the citizens who posed questions about what my campaign is about. I very much want to at least debate a case of why I'm still eligible.

Even if I only win you both over, that's still a start. Thank you very much gentlemen.

3 hours ago, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

3 hours ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

I feel as if I didn't go in depth as to why I'm not leading a life of crime.

In my absence I have been part of many different RP communities. Western, Real Life and Fourm just like this one. You have your regulars like criminals. But the thing that always felt amiss was actual government officials or simply law abiding citizens.

While exhausting all options of a criminal life in separate RP's I realized the most fun that I had was starting from nothing. Working my way up in the world to become known. Become respected and known as the man who helped the people, not killed them.

With these simple thoughts I turned my RP experience completely around and assured myself that this is something I want to do. With the people of Identity standing tall on their beliefs and views I believe that I can help cater a perfect place to live for them.

If there are any questions please ask. You all know I'm always up for answers.

1 hour ago, GeneSmith said:

I feel as if I didn't go in depth as to why I'm not leading a life of crime.

In my absence I have been part of many different RP communities. Western, Real Life and Fourm just like this one. You have your regulars like criminals. But the thing that always felt amiss was actual government officials or simply law abiding citizens.

While exhausting all options of a criminal life in separate RP's I realized the most fun that I had was starting from nothing. Working my way up in the world to become known. Become respected and known as the man who helped the people, not killed them.

With these simple thoughts I turned my RP experience completely around and assured myself that this is something I want to do. With the people of Identity standing tall on their beliefs and views I believe that I can help cater a perfect place to live for them.

If there are any questions please ask. You all know I'm always up for answers.

Given everything you've said in your recent posts Gene, I've been thinking myself and I've decided I'm going to drop out of the campaign in favor of supporting you, I don't know if you've arranged with other people to be in your inner circle but I'd very much like to offer myself as your right hand man so to speak

29 minutes ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

First off, I am not a male, secondly, you might like Lucious Times, he's a crook too........

Rest assured I meant no disrespect to what gender you are. I've also talked with Lucious long before my campaign took off. As I said I will not be criminally involved.

59 minutes ago, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

Given everything you've said in your recent posts Gene, I've been thinking myself and I've decided I'm going to drop out of the campaign in favor of supporting you, I don't know if you've arranged with other people to be in your inner circle but I'd very much like to offer myself as your right hand man so to speak

Does this mean you want run as a campaign manager? Or something other?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

First off, I am not a male, secondly, you might like Lucious Times, he's a crook too........

Boom! You tell 'em, @FrancePourLaVie! :D

56 minutes ago, GeneSmith said:

Rest assured I meant no disrespect to what gender you are. I've also talked with Lucious long before my campaign took off. As I said I will not be criminally involved.

You might not have meant disrespect but it definitely was implied. The best way to prevent this from occuring again is to not assume anyone's gender or identity :P

Whilst we're on the topic of gender, let's talk about your policies on the LGBTQ+ community. I'd like to hear your thoughts on:

• Same-sex marriage
  • Gender equality
  • Employment equality (including in Government jobs)
  • Transgender / Transsexual transitioning

Which laws and policies would you/would you not put into place there?

As for your tax policies, whilst they may be frustrating to the general public and citizens, they ARE necessary and help to fund important government projects and other jobs such as the Emergency Services.

I feel like your campaign won't stand a chance. This isn't meant as an insult but more of a personal view. You don't have a website set up (that I know of), you don't have enough information on the First Page about enough topics, you don't mention anything about Laws and Enforcement, any Acts you'll put in, you haven't mentioned important topics such as LGBTQ+, Immigration, Drugs & Substances (should marijuana be legalised? Only for medical purposes? Not at all?), etc.

I also haven't seen you be very active around the community either. Only time will tell.

1 hour ago, GeneSmith said:

Does this mean you want run as a campaign manager? Or something other?

Anything, don't mind as long as I'm stood by your side when you're elected as governor

1 hour ago, BrianHamilton said:

Boom! You tell 'em, @FrancePourLaVie! :D

You might not have meant disrespect but it definitely was implied. The best way to prevent this from occuring again is to not assume anyone's gender or identity :P

Whilst we're on the topic of gender, let's talk about your policies on the LGBTQ+ community. I'd like to hear your thoughts on:

• Same-sex marriage
  • Gender equality
  • Employment equality (including in Government jobs)
  • Transgender / Transsexual transitioning

Which laws and policies would you/would you not put into place there?

As for your tax policies, whilst they may be frustrating to the general public and citizens, they ARE necessary and help to fund important government projects and other jobs such as the Emergency Services.

I feel like your campaign won't stand a chance. This isn't meant as an insult but more of a personal view. You don't have a website set up (that I know of), you don't have enough information on the First Page about enough topics, you don't mention anything about Laws and Enforcement, any Acts you'll put in, you haven't mentioned important topics such as LGBTQ+, Immigration, Drugs & Substances (should marijuana be legalised? Only for medical purposes? Not at all?), etc.

I also haven't seen you be very active around the community either. Only time will tell.

My views on taxing were answered last year or earlier this year I can't remember. And I'm not able to telepathically read minds so it's kind of difficult to know what they identify as. I've also answered some of the LGBTQ questions but none like this.

First off, a website won't be necessary for this. I believe everything that needs to be said and represented can be said here on this site.

Same Sex Marriage I'm not against. If two people have a mutual understanding for one another than by all means be in love.

Gender Equality: I'm not sure if you mean the same type of Gender Equality that Feminism is trying to achieve. That being slurs against males and treating the opposite gender as if it doesn't matter. That I'm against. But if women want to be treated like men then I'm for it, everyone deserves a chance.

Employment Equality: I don't base who and who doesn't get jobs based on their gender. I base it on their experience with politics, economics and different fields pertaining to that.

Transitioning: Go for it. Be who you wanna be, just don't be rude about it.

Also, going to what you said about my campaign. I don't believe LGBTQ and Immigration are important topics to discuss. I've already spoken with people about Gun Control, Taxing, Drug Enforcement and Healthcare. Simply because I don't bring topics up doesn't mean I won't talk about them. If people are willing to bring the topic up I'm open for discussion.

1 hour ago, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

Anything, don't mind as long as I'm stood by your side when you're elected as governor

Well I'll always need a campaign manager.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, GeneSmith said:

Well I'll always need a campaign manager.

Message me privately about what you want me to do as campaign manager and we'll arrange it together