Hello people of Identity. My name is Gene Smith and I'm running for Governor of The Island. I know that the game currently isn't out and nothing is set in stone but I wanted to set out my campaign.  I've taken my time to carefully think about different answers for popular questions. What will you do about Property Taxes? What will you do about Gun Control? What will you do about regulating taxes? What are your thoughts about Health Care?  What you can do for the working man, and what will you do about the crime? ------------ Property Taxes are Taxes you pay to keep your business running or your home from being taken away. Property taxes are unnecessary and unneeded. Property Taxes need to be removed completely and focusing on taxing other things. You should not have to pay for something you helped build just to live in fear of it being taken away. ----- Gun Control is something that everybody talks about when somebody gets shot. Well the hard truth is, guns don't kill people. People kill people. A person has to load the gun, aim the gun and pull the trigger. We don't need control on guns. We need control on the people who have the guns. If you have a criminal record and you have been known to kill you will have to run a background check before you're able to get your guns. ------ Regulating Taxes on working people will not only bring more jobs but also putting more people in those jobs. A person who makes 8$ an hour gets taxed 5%,10% and even 15% and sometimes even up to but not limited to 35%. You take a middle class man who works 10 hours a day and makes 10 dollars an hour. He gets taxed 15% for his week of pay. He takes home 425$ or somewhere around there. That money could be going towards his house payments. His food. His utilities or even buying clothes for his children. Regulating taxes is the number one thing we need to work on. I want to lower the tax rate to at least 3% to give the lower/middle class man or woman that extra incentive to work harder for those promotions. A happy worker is a hard worker. ------- Health Care is the most important thing. Canada-while their government isn't the best- they do have free health care. Free health care is the most important thing that we need to work on. While Canadians have to pay higher taxes for free health care we will not. Regulating taxes is what needs to happens.  --------- The working man is the best type of man. A man who isn't afraid of trying to support his family and trying to make his household happy. The working man is the backbone of our community. I've seen plenty working men and woman that have started their own companies based on the fact to grow more and create more jobs. They make more money for our homes and government. I want to work on. Not taxing the working person not because they're special but because they deserve what they worked for. Why take that away? And crime is something that I will talk about later if necessary. Thank you for your time.