JackBlade

Video

I have been waiting at the end of my seat to finally watch real gameplay, but it feels like it will never come out. WHERE IS THE VIDEO? COMMON

• Like 1

16 hours ago, kaelan36 said:

I am starting to get really worried

iv'e been worried for along time. Iv'e followed the game before I made my account. 

49 minutes ago, Hanshi-Toshiro said:

iv'e been worried for along time. Iv'e followed the game before I made my account. 

16 hours ago, kaelan36 said:

I am starting to get really worried

I am sure everyone is worried but everyone can wait too. Also delays are not always certain but for a team of 9 working on identity with a timeline so short, delays are inevitable.

I am one of the followers since the beginning, I have my ups and downs on things, but I get on with life as I knew delays were possible and more certain. I have my faith, the dev team could do us one better by giving us updates but are pre-occupied and have bad PR. They give us as much as they can and I accept it. I for certain am losing my everlasting patience but very slowly as I can handle delays. Can you handle it? Can you handle not having the info you expected 6 months ago?

If not then just check back for news and get on with life or if you can handle it, wait and see if this concept will be a reality next year. Until then you should expect a year atleast as a delay. Otherwise you will be waiting and get worried more as the game will not be out by summer 2017.

Good day peeps and Hope this helps.

(FYI: most people have expressed their worries here but nothing will make them not be worried and so posting about it won't change anything.) 

• Like 1

The thing is tho is that this game started off a concept. When i pledged on Kickstarter it was but an idea on a scrap of paper. There was nothing to show because nothing was made. As soon as it was funded is when the game really started to take shape and its a long time from now until they release something. The video that we all know from the website, that will most likely not be what the game will look like. Its very easy to place a couple of assets and scripts into a game engine and fly a camera around. What people need to understand is that this isnt a game that is ever so close to finishing, this is a CONCEPT that has just started. If you want to show your support then follow these guys, yeh they dont post updates everyday but its up to them whether or not they see fit to update you on every single thing they do and i dont know about most of you (i know that most of you will go against me on this) but i dont want updates every single hour when a member of the dev team scratches their arse. I want dev blogs like the one we already had, a single feature, with a lot of detail. Not: placed building. 

Just keep being patient, some of us have been here longer than others and they seem to cope a lot better than most for some reason. Im just fine. Ive pledged and i dont even care if the game comes out or not. Im a wannabe games developer and im just happy i could have helped out someones aspirations as i hope someone will for me one day. Lets just keep being the great and supportive community weve been so far and keep supporting these guys on their journey. 

Now i know most of you will start quoting me and chatting shit about my post but i couldnt care less and i wont argue but this is what we have to do if we want this game to become a reality. Games are successful due to their supportive backers so please just understand that we need to support and help these guys out. If youre against that then why do you bother coming here?? 

Sorry for the rant.

Herzog 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Hanshi-Toshiro said:

James you are an Identity warrior. Anything anybody says about them worrying about the game you have a paragraph to say against their will. You are helping nobody. They post this because they worry about the game, they are the ones who are the real Identity followers. 

I pretty much said I have my worries and doubts and well I don't plaster it everywhere because it won't make me not have them anymore and so I think its pointless (my opinion) to post when nothing happens. If the devs gave us an answer for all what we doubt about the project then I would express it here, but They don't look at the worries and doubts and reply to them as they are bad with PR but really need to hire more staff. The project is very big and well my doubt is that it won't be released in a year but more or less 2 years. So I may have a paragraph to say when someone posts, well thats because I have a opinion and well I just thought that if people realised that there has been many posts on this topic before and they went how far? Nowhere! So take in other opinions and not just your own.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Hanshi-Toshiro said:

James you are an Identity warrior. Anything anybody says about them worrying about the game you have a paragraph to say against their will. You are helping nobody. They post this because they worry about the game, they are the ones who are the real Identity followers. 

And guess what mate, your moaning isn't helping anybody either! James has helped many people out in the past by answering hundreds of questions about Identity, because like he said he has been here a long time, as have I. We consider ourselves dedicated followers of the game. So for you to say the ones like yourself who come here, wait a month or so and then moan because of the lack of updates are the real identity followers and we are just Identity warriors, makes little sense to me...

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, LionKingGamer said:

#DEV BLOG COMING SOON PARATUS SAID ON DISCORD 

That don't mean shit broski I'll know it when I see the blog itself

• Like 1

@Kickapoo

Paratus has mentioned on the Discord that a devblog will be coming out in the next week or two. Whether or not its true, its a sliver of hope :)

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, lewishead said:

@Kickapoo

Paratus has mentioned on the Discord that a devblog will be coming out in the next week or two. Whether or not its true, its a sliver of hope :)

From what I've noticed "next week or two" really means either never or next year.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, lewishead said:

@Kickapoo

In the past the devs have not given something on time and so that's why Kickapoo has his doubts but I am certain they want to make it right and so you are both right on this as people can improve and meet deadlines they set as everyone improves on mistakes.

Edited by JamesLuck01
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Calico said:

From what I've noticed "next week or two" really means either never or next year.

trrrruuuuuuuueeeee. and yay, it's been legit over a year sense the last dev blog! 

Edited by Hanshi-Toshiro

8 hours ago, Hanshi-Toshiro said:

trrrruuuuuuuueeeee. and yay, it's been legit over a year sense the last dev blog! 

It's been 7 months not a year.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Hanshi-Toshiro said:

Yeah, this forum has not been up for a year and we also got the dev blog march this year. So i wonder how your statement could ever be true. (its been too long yes but not as you put it) 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Yeah, this forum has not been up for a year and we also got the dev blog march this year. So i wonder how your statement could ever be true. (its been too long yes but not as you put it) 

Last dev blog was march last year. It's been over a year and a half. 

5 minutes ago, Hanshi-Toshiro said:

really? what on this forum? if so thats bull crap because this forum was only up from 1st january 2016. Also I am sure it was march this year because I read it the day it came out!!!! 

Edited by JamesLuck01

1 hour ago, Hanshi-Toshiro said:

It was March of this year.

3 hours ago, HairyGrenade said:

It was March of this year.

Got it wrong my b. I just could of sworn it was last year. Whatever man.