OK, let's get this straight!  Is real world trading (buying/selling cash/properties) will be allowed on this game?  Or will this game be like those "nooby" developed MMORPG out there that keep on banning players for real world trading? Hmmm???  Planning to buy VIP PLEDGESSSSSSS that no one can ever imagine if I got a beautiful response to this.

REMEMBER:  Unbeaten top games allowed real world trading!

facebook.com/kenfilms/

www.kenfilms.net

Edited by KIDOSMASH
forgot to link my social site, lol
  • Like 1

So what top games are they that allowed in-game money bought with real life money? Because all i see is that it would mean that people will not work and instead will just buy in-game currency so that they can get rich and maybe trolls will do it to get guns and kill everyone. Why even ask for something that will ruin the game experience. The competition to get rich and rule with money. As some would say "Money is Power".

EDIT: So far your the only person who has asked for the game to be pay to win as far as I know on this forum.

Edited by JamesLuck01
  • Like 2

Please read the context precisely.  I said "to real world money"; its going to be pay-to-win if I said "using real world money".  

What Im trying to conote here is "play-to-earn" and not "pay-to-win".

Look, one of the best open world game (W.O.W) World Of Warcraft is allowing players to sell their DIGITAL IN-GAME items for real CASH (Dollars), and see how the game still rockin' the market day by day.  

We must expect that majority of the PLEDGERS here are wise enough not to spend real cash w/o even a single percentage of thinking to earn it back.

A message for the MOD:

Hola Katie!

Im Kido, Im planning to buy the VIP Pledge but I want to make things clear first.  If I made allot of cash in the game, am I able to sell it to other players for real world money?  I mean, example, my friends knew that Im rich on cash in the game and they want to buy some from me, would it be allowed?

Better you bring this topic up to MOTOWN, the pillar of this game to stay strong and standing really depends on real world trading legallity.  I hope you take a moment to discuss reagarding this idea or else IDENTITY will be SO FAMOUS as Pokemon go (VERY FAMOUR TOP GROSSING just for a MONTH then suddenly drops).

Thank in advance for a quick response and have a real nice day!

6 minutes ago, KIDOSMASH said:

A message for the MOD:

Hola Katie!

Im Kido, Im planning to buy the VIP Pledge but I want to make things clear first.  If I made allot of cash in the game, am I able to sell it to other players for real world money?  I mean, example, my friends knew that Im rich on cash in the game and they want to buy some from me, would it be allowed?

Better you bring this topic up to MOTOWN, the pillar of this game to stay strong and standing really depends on real world trading legallity.  I hope you take a moment to discuss reagarding this idea or else IDENTITY will be SO FAMOUS as Pokemon go (VERY FAMOUR TOP GROSSING just for a MONTH then suddenly drops).

Thank in advance for a quick response and have a real nice day!

Well if you have earned it then I guess they will allow it. I meant money spawned in. I guess if you got scammed e.g. a guy didn't pay then its your problem but Yeah I guess some private servers will allow players to do it.

and to get a mods attention quicker do it like this @Katie @HairyGrenade and so fourth. I guess they might have nothing against it as you could be paid out of the game and then give them the amount you were selling to them.

Edited by JamesLuck01

10 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Well if you have earned it then I guess they will allow it. I meant money spawned in. I guess if you got scammed e.g. a guy didn't pay then its your problem but Yeah I guess some private servers will allow players to do it.

and to get a mods attention quicker do it like this @Katie @HairyGrenade and so fourth. I guess they might have nothing against it as you could be paid out of the game and then give them the amount you were selling to them.

Btw, just wanna share this a bit:

The best thing that the devs can do for this real world trading system is to have their own secure site where players who try to buy and sell stuff have to come to that shop and there they can place their items as if a consignment store wherein Asylum Entertainment Inc. also has a HUGE percentage from every purchased item therein.  

Its gonna be freakin' awesome!!!

...just sayin' ☺???

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, KIDOSMASH said:

The best thing that the devs can do for this real world trading system is to have their own secure site where players who try to buy and sell stuff have to come to that shop and there they can place their items as if a consignment store wherein Asylum Entertainment Inc. also has a HUGE percentage from every purchased item therein.  

...just sayin' ☺???

This will surely avoid (100%) scam issue.  

45 minutes ago, KIDOSMASH said:

...just sayin' ☺???

Ya!  I agree with this.  A game disallowing real world trading really sucks!

?????????

• Like 1

On 10/5/2016 at 2:10 PM, KIDOSMASH said:

TOK, let's get this straight!  Is real world trading (buying/selling cash/properties) will be allowed on this game?  Or will this game be like those "nooby" developed MMORPG out there that keep on banning players for real world trading? Hmmm???  Planning to buy VIP PLEDGESSSSSSS that no one can ever imagine if I got a beautiful response to this.

REMEMBER:  Unbeaten top games allowed real world trading!

facebook.com/kenfilms/

www.kenfilms.net

There will probably be a policy against selling in-game currency. Might be some consequence if caught and there might be some tools in place to flag suspicious transactions. 

I asked Motown this question and that's what he told me. 

9 hours ago, HairyGrenade said:

There will probably be a policy against selling in-game currency. Might be some consequence if caught and there might be some tools in place to flag suspicious transactions. 

I asked Motown this question and that's what he told me. 

Are they really not considering building IDENTITY web shop where players can post their rare items for sale there safe and secure.  If the developer do it this game will be much more like REAL.  They can also encourage players to play hard to find those very rare items that can be sold outside the game.  And lastly, if they build their own IDENTITY web shop then they can also have like 50% commission on every item that will get sold.  I hope they see this as a positive post not that kind of GREEDY negative post.  I'm just sharing what things can make the game unique and better.

On 10/6/2016 at 0:47 AM, Kickapoo said:

@KIDOSMASH For future reference HairyGrenade is the only active mod on the forums and has only been for a long time.

Thanks for the heads up man :) 

15 minutes ago, KIDOSMASH said:

Are they really not considering building IDENTITY web shop where players can post their rare items for sale there safe and secure.  If the developer do it this game will be much more like REAL.  They can also encourage players to play hard to find those very rare items that can be sold outside the game.  And lastly, if they build their own IDENTITY web shop then they can also have like 50% commission on every item that will get sold.  I hope they see this as a positive post not that kind of GREEDY negative post.  I'm just sharing what things can make the game unique and better.

Whoah!  I'm up for this!!!