Sign in to follow this  
lemon

Drive-By action?

I was wondering if it is possible to shoot out of a driving car. Like some oldschool drive-by actions we saw in GTA:SA. Would be cool (:

Would be cool, but would be pretty overpowered aswell. Imagine the cops pulling someone over and he has a reason to kill the guy, maybe because he's armed or having drugs in hes trunk. Then the cops would just instantly die and it would be hard for the cops to pull their gun up and shoot back.

But something like this should be added.

31 minutes ago, LittleVic said:

Would be cool, but would be pretty overpowered aswell. Imagine the cops pulling someone over and he has a reason to kill the guy, maybe because he's armed or having drugs in hes trunk. Then the cops would just instantly die and it would be hard for the cops to pull their gun up and shoot back.

But something like this should be added.

but thats how it goes in da hood...no jk but you could kill a cop everywhere not just out of the car so ...idk maybe your right there

4 minutes ago, lemon said:

but thats how it goes in da hood...no jk but you could kill a cop everywhere not just out of the car so ...idk maybe your right there

It's actually true, thats how its goes in the hood hahah. Atleast when cops f*ck with the wrong people ;) But i'm not sure either about that, because if a cop walk up to your window you just could popp him right away. And i don't want cops to come up to me with their gun up, so 50/50 on this. I would love it, but as a cop i wouldn't.

4 minutes ago, LittleVic said:

It's actually true, thats how its goes in the hood hahah. Atleast when cops f*ck with the wrong people ;) But i'm not sure either about that, because if a cop walk up to your window you just could popp him right away. And i don't want cops to come up to me with their gun up, so 50/50 on this. I would love it, but as a cop i wouldn't.

I think at that point it comes to everybodys roleplay

1 hour ago, lemon said:

I think at that point it comes to everybodys roleplay

Well yeah, it does. Not everyone is going to do drugs etc. But how would it look in A3 if you shoot out with the windows like you do in GTA/SA/5/4 etc.

You get what i mean, i would love to have something like this. But then it gotta be more realistic, and not way to realistic and not way to GTA ;)

because reallife is no videogame and you would probably use a handgun that has a high firerate and a recoil that "feels" worse because you're shooting while you sit in a car one handed: clone trooper accuracy :D

On 10/5/2016 at 6:32 AM, Shimozukachi said:

because reallife is no videogame and you would probably use a handgun that has a high firerate and a recoil that "feels" worse because you're shooting while you sit in a car one handed: clone trooper accuracy :D

That's why you spray 

As long as the bullets can penetrate the vehicle itll be fine. Officers will just have to take cover and use tactical strategies making the game more interactive.

1 hour ago, RoniQ15 said:

Officers will just have to take cover and use tactical strategies making the game more interactive.

Or just making it more like GTA

18 hours ago, Jinx said:

Or just making it more like GTA

Just don't add auto aim lock cuz we aren't noobs.