Sign in to follow this  
KevinLangston

NEW DISCORD SERVER

I noticed that the old Discord has been closed, so i decided to create a new one, with all the sub channels. Any mods on this website will be mod on the discord server. I made this so no one can talk crap, and start fights, but for the people of Identity to actually socialize with their voice, or still use the text channels. Hope everyone enjoys and also please leave suggestions and tips to make the discord server better and what to add extra. ENJOY! 

https://discord.gg/xYCUUvv

3 hours ago, KevinLangston said:

I noticed that the old Discord has been closed, so i decided to create a new one, with all the sub channels. Any mods on this website will be mod on the discord server. I made this so no one can talk crap, and start fights, but for the people of Identity to actually socialize with their voice, or still use the text channels. Hope everyone enjoys and also please leave suggestions and tips to make the discord server better and what to add extra. ENJOY! 

https://discord.gg/xYCUUvv

There is currently already one created with many members conversing in different conversations everyday and setting up gaming events! Check it out here.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, KevinLangston said:

Oh, i thought it was closed, cooool!

I think the original link said it was closed, so I understand the confusion! :)

On 10/2/2016 at 2:40 PM, HairyGrenade said:

There is currently already one created with many members conversing in different conversations everyday and setting up gaming events! Check it out here.

It no longer works, what is the new discord link? Is there still and official one?