Trill

The Traffickers (Accepting applicants today)

On 4/26/2017 at 8:33 AM, Baramus said:

Why is there a payment to be made to advance ranks in your gang?

Without us, you wouldn't have the money you would have.

Edited by Trill

Job you would like (first choice): Assassin/Hitmen
Job you would like (second choice): Drug Trafficking
Job you would like (third choice): Thievery/Robbing

How many hours a week will you be able to contribute to The Traffickers? Mostly all day (Out of school at the moment)

Are you an avid "life" server player? Not at the moment

Will you take this group seriously? Yes

Do you agree to take ANY orders from a General ranking or the Leader? (Orders received will not be breaking any Identity RPG rules or ToS.) Yes

What do you bring to The Traffickers? Serious mindset, loyalty, In addition to my experience, I'd bring a really good attitude and a willingness to take on any task.
Edited by Mizito

Job you would like (first choice) : Drug Trafficking

Job you would like (second choice) : Drug Manufacturing

Job you would like (third choice) : Hijacking

How many hours a week will you be able to contribute to Traffickers? As much as college life dictates! The weekends are typically totally free and as far as weekdays go upwards of 8 hours.

Are you an avid "life" server player? I've played life since ArmA 2 and recently go into life on ArmA 3. I've longed for a large coordinated group as opposed to being the exploited solo player.

Will you take this group seriously? Of course! If anything flying solo for such an extended period of time has taught me that if everyone doesn't take things seriously then the situation quickly deteriorates into a cash vacuum.

Do you agree to take ANY orders from a General ranking or the Leader? (Orders received will not be breaking any Identity RPG rules or ToS.) Of course. Coming from playing with a clan I understand chain of command is vital for maintaining order.

What do you bring to Traffickers? Loyal to the death and willing to do the jobs no one else wants to do given the protection you boast about! That and depending on how Asylum intends to add driving to the game, I've been told I am at least an above average driver. Cars are something I quite like! 

Job you would like (first choice):Thievery/Robbing

Job you would like (second choice):Drug Trafficking

Job you would like (third choice):Hijacking

How many hours a week will you be able to contribute to The Traffickers? As much time is needed to help grow The Traffickers 

Are you a avid "life" server player?: No

Will you take this group seriously?: Yes

What do you bring to The Traffickers: I will being loyalty as i belive it is the most important aspect in this game.I will be a good soldier and if needed a good leader

Job you would like (first choice):Assasination / Hitmen
Job you would like (second choice): Thievery / Robbing
Job you would like (third choice):Drug Trafficking

How many hours a week will you be able to contribute to The Traffickers? 28+ Hours

Are you an avid "life" server player? Yes

Will you take this group seriously? Yes

Do you agree to take ANY orders from a General ranking or the Leader? (Orders received will not be breaking any Identity RPG rules or ToS.) Yes

What do you bring to The Traffickers? I have played a lot of life and FPS games. I played Arma 3 life servers, and I was pretty good. I have been playing video gamess for about 5 years and Ive gotten a lot better through out the years. I take commands seriously and I would take this family seriously. Overall I would be a very good asset to this group.

Job you would like (first choice): Drug trafficking
Job you would like (second choice): Drug manufacturing
Job you would like (third choice): Thievery/Robbery

Age: 14 (15 this august, mature, im not an average 12 year old) 

How many hours a week will you be able to contribute to The Traffickers? i spend on average 12-14 hours on weekends and about 5 - 7 on weekdays.

Are you an avid "life" server player? yes 80+ hours on arma 3 life and 98 hours on GTA RP

Will you take this group seriously? As serious as you want. I take this shit serious (got a good mic and speak fluent english)

Do you agree to take ANY orders from a General ranking or the Leader? (Orders received will not be breaking any Identity RPG rules or ToS.) I will agree to every order you throw at me.

What do you bring to The Traffickers?

Ill bring a loyal character to the traffickers and will get you your money. I take this shit serious and dont mess around, when theirs a job to get done it will get done. Ill think ill be a very useful asset to the Traffickers and will be like a brother to everyone. Ill risk my life for anything. If i become a drug trafficking, i will get them drugs sold under no circumstance and will never go on myself and risk the entire thing. If i become a drug manufacturer them drugs will be in production the minute i join and if im a robber, well lets just say the deed will be accomplished.

I hope i have a fair shot at joining and im looking forward to seeing you in game!

Job you would like (first choice):Hitwoman
Job you would like (second choice):Thievery/robbery
Job you would like (third choice): Drug Trafficking 

How many hours a week will you be able to contribute to The Traffickers?
All weekends and week days for about 5-6 
Are you an avid "life" server player?
I love RP Games. Especially ones that mimic "real life"

Will you take this group seriously?
Yes.

Do you agree to take ANY orders from a General ranking or the Leader? 
Yes, I agree to be loyal to my leaders. (In game of course)

What do you bring to The Traffickers? 
I can offer my charisma and looks. 
Sometimes instead of having your men go in guns blazing,
 all you need is someone with a silver tongue and a Beretta. 
I can offer one of a kind service to our clients.

Job you would like (first choice): Assassination/Hitman.

Job you would like (second choice): Drug Trafficking.

Job you would like (third choice): Robbery/Hijacking.

How many hours a week will you be able to contribute to The Traffickers? At least more then 15

Are you an avid "life" server player? Yes, I am eager to do many things.

Will you take this group seriously? Absalutely Yes.

Do you agree to take ANY orders from a General ranking or the Leader? I agree.

What do you bring to The Traffickers? Respect and loyalty, All I got in this world is my Balls and my Word and ill break them for no-one.

FfnvQQD.gif

5 hours ago, Trill said:

Actively recruiting, we are all connected via Discord.

Glad to see you guys are still in business! I remember being here a LONG time ago haha. Good luck!