Frank

The Commission

The current "mafia" commission is a joke. If any real families want to join the commission for actual Italian crime families please let me or someone in my family know.

Stata buon 

Edited by Frank
  • Like 1

Nobody should have to verify the commission's membership through you. No disrespect but Me, @KevinLangston and some other families that want to be kept a secret made the US commission, and i don't know where you are coming from trying to "Verify" families into it.

6 minutes ago, IDEN said:

Nobody should have to verify the commission's membership through you. No disrespect but Me, @KevinLangston and some other families that want to be kept a secret made the US commission, and i don't know where you are coming from trying to "Verify" families into it.

I'm not "verifying" it, I just said comment below to say if you are still active and in it. Read it carefully.

5 minutes ago, Frank said:

Yes, is that the only two words you know in Italian? Or maybe ciao too. Oh and don't forget capische. 

You'll see what i know in Italian when you and your family are broken down bit by little bit until nothing is left.

5 minutes ago, IDEN said:

You'll see what i know in Italian when you and your family are broken down bit by little bit until nothing is left.

And who's gonna do that? Let me guess, all two of your members? Nice family you got there iden, I can see you now, running the streets of Roseport...

Edited by Frank

It's a forum, everyone is mostly waiting for the game to come out, not trying to cause drama and make themselves look like giant groups to be feared. Theres a difference between the forums and the game. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, IDEN said:

You asked a mod to delete it, and also you are threatening me over private msg so no the "beef" is not over you stupid fuck.

He didn't ask a mod to delete it, someone else informed me on the matter so I removed all replies related to the fight. Don't accuse him of something he didn't do and please stop trying to continue the argument. Thanks.

• Like 3