Sign in to follow this  
Crystella

Video Editor / Logo Maker

Hi everyone

I am looking to practice my video editing, Photoshopping and logo making skills. 

If you want any logos made or videos edited i would be happy to do them for free.

• Like 2

Ok but you should do logos in Illustrator. 

In Photoshop you work in pixels (rgb color sistem). It's used for photo editing and the tools there are spetialised for pixel. 

You also have Illustrator where you work in vector (cmyk and rgb). It's used more for logos, flyers, etc. You have more tools for type for example or to make ilustrated logos.

Usualy I work in photoshop the photos and then I pass them to Illustrator and do the rest there. And then I pass it again to photoshop to add some cool features in it like shadows, lighting and other filters.

Graphic design it's a very fun job and some (most lol) times frustating, remember, NEVER GIVE UP! (And keep learning everyone day) :)

3 hours ago, LordSHIVA said:

Ok but you should do logos in Illustrator. 

In Photoshop you work in pixels (rgb color sistem). It's used for photo editing and the tools there are spetialised for pixel. 

You also have Illustrator where you work in vector (cmyk and rgb). It's used more for logos, flyers, etc. You have more tools for type for example or to make ilustrated logos.

Usualy I work in photoshop the photos and then I pass them to Illustrator and do the rest there. And then I pass it again to photoshop to add some cool features in it like shadows, lighting and other filters.

Graphic design it's a very fun job and some (most lol) times frustating, remember, NEVER GIVE UP! (And keep learning everyone day) :)

I totally agree, because photoshop only supports raster format meaning any resize of the logos you create will make them stretch out and pixelate. Illustrator uses vector graphics which do not stretch out when resized.

Edited by Kickapoo