Shypindive

International Postal Service

In some Arma Life Servers, items get delivered to you by an actual person. Since I know there will be homes, and businesses, I'd like to believe there will be an Postal Service that delievers your mail, and other things like cars and such that you'd order online.

• Like 1

i like to believe that also! Because it is a cool idea. Wasn't there a little bit about delivery / transport jobs in the trailer? I'm not sure now... Not able to look it up, am at work now.

1 hour ago, Profender said:

i like to believe that also! Because it is a cool idea. Wasn't there a little bit about delivery / transport jobs in the trailer? I'm not sure now... Not able to look it up, am at work now.

Yeah I heard that you'd have like 18 wheelers and transportation of goods. But I never really heard anything about Mail.

I'm sorry, I'm not understanding your question.. Isn't it the same thing what you'r asking ? Transportation service and mail service? A transport service can't also transport your goods that you buy? Can't they transport anything? 

Isn't transportation service the same as mail services? 

I'm not fully understanding your question, but I think I do, a little bit and so, don't you think that it's desnecessary having 2 things when you can have only one doing everything?

(Just some questions, don't be so ofended like many people do)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LordSHIVA said:

I'm sorry, I'm not understanding your question.. Isn't it the same thing what you'r asking ? Transportation service and mail service? A transport service can't also transport your goods that you buy? Can't they transport anything? 

Isn't transportation service the same as mail services? 

I'm not fully understanding your question, but I think I do, a little bit and so, don't you think that it's desnecessary having 2 things when you can have only one doing everything?

(Just some questions, don't be so ofended like many people do)

There is regular transportation, which is done by companies and businesses. Like transporting cars, and goods to an grocery store. An postal service is federal, and they usually only transfer mail likes bills, advertisements, letters, and sometimes packages from others. So there is a difference. For example, your local postal service and you are the only ones allowed to access your mailbox. So companies like FedEx drop the packages off at your door

Oh ok I see now what you're saying.

Bills I think it's going to be payed intraweb, I think it's been said.

But to symplify things, in my opinion, I think that having a transportation service only could work. Like merge all in one. I think also that it has been confirmed a form of "governament". Even them could use it. 

3 hours ago, LordSHIVA said:

Oh ok I see now what you're saying.

Bills I think it's going to be payed intraweb, I think it's been said.

But to symplify things, in my opinion, I think that having a transportation service only could work. Like merge all in one. I think also that it has been confirmed a form of "governament". Even them could use it. 

I wouldn't mind that either to be honest, it's just they are talking about realism. So that's why I even brought it up. And yeah most bills are paid over the web now a-days.

I would like to use a Service like this for my business, for things like shipping my designed clothing to my stores for display, or shipping my clothing to customers housing if they order online.