RomeoEcho3

Hay all - Cant wait until beta release

Hay all 

Renier From South Africa 

I knew about this game,forgot about if for a while ,found it while searching for the holy grail of sim/mmo LIFE game and bam - Identity ,my decision was final, today I will sign up - going to help kick starter - I cant wait for the beta 

any one else from SA .let me know =) 

Edited by RomeoEcho3
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, RomeoEcho3 said:

Hay all 

Renier From South Africa 

I knew about this game,forgot about if for a while ,found it while searching for the holy grail of sim/mmo LIFE game and bam - Identity ,my decision was final, today I will sign up - going to help kick starter - I cant wait for the beta 

any one else from SA .let me know =) 

Welcome to the Community, Romeo! Glad to see the vast majority of people joining us. It'll be great to play people with vast ethnic and cultural backgrounds.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Profender said:

Welcome! So you can speak Boers? Misschien je kunt mijn Nederlands een beetje begrijpen?

hahaha Boers ,, I speak Afrikaans yes .. I will be able to understand you if we had a conversation,because of similarity but cant read or write it .. Soos as ek nou in Afrikaans begin tik dan sal jy nie die kan lees nie. .     

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RomeoEcho3 said:

hahaha Boers ,, I speak Afrikaans yes .. I will be able to understand you if we had a conversation,because of similarity but cant read or write it .. Soos as ek nou in Afrikaans begin tik dan sal jy nie die kan lees nie. .     

Well I can read that for sure! What other games you like to play? Cause this game will take a while to be finished so for now we need other games to entertain ourselves

OK COOL . yea the waiting game! I do play some ARMA3 ,GTA v,WAR Thunder, BATTLEFIELD 4 (played BF1 beta-wainting for that) and some varies simulators !

Do you play any of these ?  

Yes GTA and Battlefield.

I do like strategy games a lot like the total war series, Cossacks, Age of Empire etc etc.

Verdun pretty cool WWI FPS

And the game I play the most at the moment is War Of Rights American Civil War game, FPS. Still a work in progress you can back the game for Alpha testing. Looks amazing and great thing compared to for example Battlefield is that this game is all about teamplay.

Nice- I do play some strategy games as well ,not that often but like Company of heroes! , I know Age of Empire series quite well =) 

Do you know Heroes and Generals - free to play - just released - WW2 team play stuff  

( War Of Rights  looks like can be good )

Edited by RomeoEcho3

Just had a quick look ! looks great. will have a more in depth look just now - ( Iam at work ) 

Ek sal weer met jou later gesels - wat is jou Steam naam DM hom vir my!

Cheers 

Hello and Welcome to the Identity community!

Great to have you join us here in the wait and please use the FAQ and search bar to find answers that you need. If you need to just quote me and I will reply to your questions.

2 FAQ links in my signature at the bottom of all my posts, so please read them both and then search if there is a question not answered there already.

• Like 1