Sign in to follow this  
MrVice

Hiya pals!

I am MrVice. 

I just found out about this game and I am pretty impressed so far. Looks amazing, the idea behind it is even more so. I will be truly amazed if you guys can actually pull it off. Seems like a massive project.

A bit about me, I enjoy playing video games and stuff, I reside in Australia. 

And as you can probably tell by the name, I am a Miami Vice nut. Any chance of being able to be an undercover cop like my hero Sonny Crockett in the game? :P

Hello and Welcome to the Identity community!

Great to have you join us here in the wait and please use the FAQ and search bar to find answers that you need. If you need to just quote me and I will reply to your questions.

2 FAQ links in my signature at the bottom of all my posts, so please read them both and then search if there is a question not answered there already.

Any chance of being able to be an undercover cop like my hero Sonny Crockett in the game? :P

No under cover cops, the devs stated on twitter that they want to make it distinctive look between the cops and criminals. So all cops are in a uniform.

Edited by JamesLuck01

Hey welcome to Identity, if you are looking for a job in trucking we are hiring those who are in Nz or Australia. All new players are welcome, there is no need for trucking simulator experience :)