Tom1

Mypark

A Good idea would to add in basket ball courts where you can play chilled out games like in nba 2k its called mypark and would seem a good idea in a game like

this, also other ideas could be boxing gyms or gyms in general. 

A Good way for this game to be free would be the idea of organised crime like drug dealing, smuggling and good transport would be a very effective way to get money, make a name for your self and bring heat to the game. This would bring many other aspects to the game and would make full effectives of the games police officers and also meaning of power trying to control the map.

4 hours ago, Tom1 said:

A Good idea would to add in basket ball courts where you can play chilled out games like in nba 2k its called mypark and would seem a good idea in a game like

this, also other ideas could be boxing gyms or gyms in general. 

A Good way for this game to be free would be the idea of organised crime like drug dealing, smuggling and good transport would be a very effective way to get money, make a name for your self and bring heat to the game. This would bring many other aspects to the game and would make full effectives of the games police officers and also meaning of power trying to control the map.

The basket ball courts are already confirmed, Gyms are confirmed and yes there will be a boxing ring. 

Your last point is shown and talked about a lot. I think you have not seen the kickstarter video at all or read anything on this forum. Sorry but please research questions using the search bar and also use all the information which has already been given on this forum because the third point is exactly which is planned as it is a "Roleplay game at heart" the game also is inspired by the gmod gamemode PERP and the devs Arma 3 mod which is Altis Life.

Sorry if I am rude about it but its annoying when people give a idea which matches exactly what the game is, that it will have and will be. 

Use the info in my signature at the bottom of my posts, preferably look at the FAQ's! Also at the top of the forum click the about button because clearly you have not read anything.

Edited by JamesLuck01
  • Like 1